Home Care Solutions in Altamonte Springs, FL, and the Surrounding Area
Our home care solutions helps assist your loved one with transitioning home from the hospital
Having the proper care after hospital release is vital to your senior’s recovery journey. With the right home care solutions, your senior has fewer chances of prolonged recovery time and hospital readmission. Comfort Keepers Home Care in Altamonte Springs can help your senior throughout the recovery process and ease the heavy responsibility from family members.
What is Transitioning Care?
Our specialized home care solutions are a great way to ease back into your senior’s home from a long hospital stay. Comfort Keepers provides the following home care solution services:
- Support of the care plan to aid the recovery process
- Assistance with household activities and responsibilities, including meal preparation, housekeeping, and running errands
- Incidental transportation for follow-up visits
- Peace of mind for family and friends
- Communication with the medical team as needed
How Comfort Keepers Home Care Can Help
Our specialty-trained caregivers can accommodate a plethora of medical needs like:
- Congestive heart failure
- Myocardial infarction (heart attack)
Having a professional to transition your senior from hospital to home can increase your senior’s health. In addition to transition care, we offer personal and companion care for seniors in the Altamonte Springs area. Call today to start enhancing your senior’s healing and wellness, and to learn more about our home care solutions.