Specialized Senior Care Services in Altamonte Springs, FL, and the Surrounding Area
Highly qualified care professionals provide specialized care and enable clients to remain living comfortably in their own homes
For almost two decades, Comfort Keepers has been providing aging adults in the Greater Orlando communities with exceptional in-home assistance tailored to their specific needs. Our goal is to boost the overall quality of life through meaningful companionship and assistance with numerous activities of daily living.
As some elderly clients require more care than others, we also offer a range of specialized senior care plans designed to provide help in those areas of independent living where help is needed the most.
In the Greater Orlando area, Comfort Keepers can provide your loved one with the following specialized senior care services:
- 24-Hour Care – When debilitating medical conditions, physical impairments, and safety concerns call for advanced levels of care and assistance, a team of care experts can work in shifts to ensure your loved one is safe and comfortable around the clock.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care – Seniors diagnosed with mid or late-stage cognitive decline require care tailored to their unique symptoms and need to be able to age safely in their own home. Instead of putting your parent through stressful relocation to assisted living, consider arranging customized in-home visits from our trained memory care professionals.
- End-of-Life Care – We enable terminally ill seniors to get the support they need to spend their last weeks in the comfort of their beloved home, surrounded by loved ones. Though our primary focus may be on alleviating your mom or dad’s discomfort and making sure all their needs are met during this time, we are can also be there to offer guidance and respite for family members.
- In-Facility Care – Our specialized senior care providers can supplement certain services received in regional nursing homes and assisted living facilities. Sometimes care in these institutions is not sufficient for loved ones to be as independent as they would like. When this is the case, Comfort Keepers can work together with the staff from these facilities to elevate your parent’s quality of life as much as possible.
- Post-Hospital Care – Elderly loved ones being readmitted to the hospital is one of the chief concerns of family caregivers who look after parents and relatives after their discharge. Whit the support of our post-hospital care aides, we can significantly increase your loved one’s chances for a successful recovery.
Reach Out to Comfort Keepers Today
Submit an online request or call our Altamonte Springs office at (407) 259-4034 to learn more about specialized senior care options in the Sunshine State and book your free consultation with our client coordinators today.