Inspiring In-Home Care in Madison, CT, Guilford, CT, and the surrounding areas
Our home care services are distinct in approach and effective in assisting you or a senior loved one to improve their overall quality of life while remaining in the comforts of home. Our team is committed to providing quality care to aging and disabled adults so that they can live their best lives every day from the comfort and independence of their own homes.
Give us a call at (203) 493-7564 to learn more!
We are committed to assisting seniors with a wide range of needs, from simple assistance with daily tasks to hands-on care for specialized needs and conditions. The following is a comprehensive list of the services we provide.
- Companion Care - Our caregivers strive to form long-term relationships with their clients while assisting with daily tasks.
- Personal Care - entails providing respectful assistance with personal needs such as bathing, mobility, toileting, and other activities.
- Safety Care - Our Safety Care products assist seniors in remaining independent and safe in their homes, even when they are alone.
- Senior Transportation - We provide transportation for seniors who are unable to drive on their own.
- Seniors and Technology - Our caregivers are delighted to assist seniors in making use of modern technology.
- Interactive Caregiving - We look after a senior's mind, body, and spirit to ensure they can live their best life every day.
- 24-Hour Care - round-the-clock assistance and care for seniors and disabled adults
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care for seniors suffering from Alzheimer's disease, dementia, or another form of cognitive decline.
- End-of-Life Care - essential care and support for seniors who have been diagnosed with a short life expectancy.
- In-Facility Care - We provide care services to seniors in assisted living facilities who require extra assistance.
- Post-Hospital Care - Our team assists seniors in recovering from hospital stays and avoiding re-admission to the hospital.
NOT SURE WHAT CARE YOU MAY NEED?
If you find yourself wondering if your loved one may need some support to remain independent, or what services would be ideal for their home care plan, complete our survey. We can help you take the first steps- from starting the conversation, to how to prepare for your first visit, and more.
Take a peek at what we have to offer to seniors by seeing how Jackie and Don plan their visits together! Elevating the human spirit involves integrating love and joy into every moment!
Garrett Sullivan Owner of Comfort Keepers Madison, CT
Garrett Sullivan- a lifetime resident of the Madison, CT community—has been active in his community and have built relationships that show he truly cares for people, impacting their lives in a significant way. Garrett has a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations and a minor in Psychology, and partakes in the Chamber of Commerce and local Rotary.
Garrett has witnessed firsthand that aging loved ones struggle with day-to-day activities and often require assistance to stay in their homes – which has inspired him joining the Comfort Keepers® family. With strong ties to the community, Garrett can proudly serve the seniors in need of home care throughout the Madison, CT community.
We Hire Compassionate Caregivers
Our Comfort Keepers have a heartfelt desire to help seniors live a higher quality of life. We care for your loved one like they are a member of our own family. When you entrust us with their care, enjoy peace of mind knowing we are committed to keeping your loved ones safe, while helping them maintain their independence at home. We are always looking for quality caregivers to join our team, browse through our jobs online or contact Comfort Keepers in Madison, CT to learn more, give us a call at (203) 493-7564.
CT REGISTRATION #HCA.0001312