Living Assistance in Enfield, CT, and the Surrounding Area
Comfort Keepers can provide extra support to loved ones anywhere they call home
When your senior loved one needs extra care while living in a retirement home, senior community, assisted living, or any other kind of permanent living situation, call Comfort Keepers for award-winning living assistance. No matter what your elder loved one’s needs are, Comfort Keepers is here to provide the best in-facility care in the Enfield area.
Our caregivers provide a better quality of life for your senior. Whether it’s helping them with light house cleaning, preparing meals, or ensuring a safe environment, your caregiver is available to help with daily routines and personal care.
With our 100% customizable home care plans, we work with your current medical team to give your loved one the utmost care. Our team-oriented approach means better care for any in-facility care.
The many ways you’ll gain peace of mind
We match our caregivers with your senior’s needs. This ensures your loved one receives the care they need. Because Comfort Keepers only provides well-trained caregivers, your elder relative receives the best personal care and companionship. Our caregivers are here to provide your loved one with the best living assistance care where ever they are!
From standby assistance to 24/7 care, we offer a plethora of services to fit their needs:
- Bathing, grooming, and overall appearance
- Mobility assistance
- Support for special diets
- Care for those with memory issues or cognitive impairments
- Support for physician-prescribed nutrition and exercise programs
- Change in condition monitoring
- Assistance with position changes and transfers for those clients that are bedbound or may need assistance with getting in and out of bed
- Incontinence care, toileting needs, and safety in the bathroom
Companionship care services include:
- Activities that bring joy, provide mental stimulation, and encourage physical and emotional wellbeing
- Preparing meals
- 24-hour (around-the-clock) care
- Reminders for grooming and other activities of daily living
- Respite care for family and loved ones
- Light housekeeping
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Transportation to appointments and events
- Referrals to medical professionals, support groups, and resources
Call us today to learn more about our senior care and living assistance services. Our caregivers are here to assist your senior loved one where ever they may be. Contact Comfort Keepers Home Care in Enfield, CT today!