In Home Care Services in Wilbraham, MA and the Surrounding Area
Comfort Keepers is proud to provide in home care services to seniors and families in Wilbraham, MA
One of the greatest advantages of Comfort Keepers in Wilbraham, MA is that we offer a wide range of services that are not always found at other home care agencies in the area.
In addition to in home care services which include personal care and companionship care to assist elders with tasks and duties such as personal hygiene, toileting, cleaning, grocery shopping, and errands, we are pleased to offer the following care services as well:
- Respite Care: Respite care was designed for primary caregivers who need to take a break from their caregiving responsibilities so that they can focus on their personal needs. These types of in home care services have been proven to help primary caregivers avoid burnout.
- End of Life Care: End of life care is ideal for seniors with a limited life expectancy. It gives their families the chance to make the most out of their last moments by supporting elders with a wide range of household chores and personal care needs.
- Transitioning Home Care: Coming home after a hospital stay can be easier with transitioning home care services that often lead to a faster recovery and help older adults avoid readmission to the hospital.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease Care: Caring for an elder with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease can be a real challenge. Our dementia and Alzheimer’s care services can help seniors with these conditions live a safe and fulfilling lifestyle despite their condition.
- Interactive Caregiving: Perhaps our most unique service is Interactive Caregiving. Interactive Caregiving allows elders to improve their physical, mental, social, and emotional wellbeing through a plethora of activities such as exercise classes, trips to the library, mind games, and conversations about hobbies.
Contact us today to determine whether in home care services are right for your senior’s particular needs. A senior care expert is available to answer your questions today.