Senior Care in Suffield, CT, and the Surrounding Area
Our highly trained senior care providers can meet your loved one’s every need and enable them to safely age in place
Comfort Keepers specializes in supporting seniors as they navigate age-related challenges and maintain independence at home. Our personalized senior care plans can address all of your loved one’s daily requirements and requests with minimal disruptions to their preferred routine. Our care is flexible, affordable, and provided by the best caregivers in the nation.
In Suffield, CT, Comfort Keepers offers the following care programs:
- Personal care – We can assist your loved one with bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting, and other personal and hygiene tasks.
- Companion care – We can help your parent with all daily tasks, from light housekeeping to meal preparation. Our senior care providers also provide companionship and friendship.
- Senior transportation – You can schedule incidental transportation through Comfort Keepers and get peace of mind that your loved one will get around town safely and comfortably.
- Seniors & technology – With the help of a patient caregiver, your parent can learn how to use modern devices and technology for everyday communication, entertainment, shopping, and more.
- Interactive caregiving – Comfort Keepers uses a specialized approach to senior care which focuses on taking care of the whole person. Our caregivers will engage your loved one in fun and safe activities and make sure they get plenty of physical and mental stimulation.
- 24-hour care – Our services are available on a part-time, full-time, or non-stop basis. Caregivers work in shifts to provide 24/7 care and monitoring.
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care – Comfort Keepers specially trained caregivers can support your loved one as their dementia progresses and ensure they are safe at home and that they are getting enough mental stimulation (which could reduce the rate of dementia progression).
- End-of-life care – Our care experts offer loving care and support during the end-of-life transition.
- In-facility care – If your loved one lives in an assisted living facility or nursing home, our caregivers can supplement the care they are getting there by providing one-on-one attention.
- Post-hospital care – Comfort Keepers helps seniors recover after a hospital stay. If your loved one is about to be discharged from a hospital or rehabilitation center, we can make sure they are following all recuperation guidelines and lower the risk of any post-hospital problems.
Reach out to our Suffield office today to find out more about the benefits of scheduling senior care through Comfort Keepers and book your free care consultation with our experienced team members.