Our Elder Care Can Partner With Outside Providers in the Sacramento, CA area
Comfort Keepers can work in cooperation with outside care resources, such as hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and home health and hospice agencies
Comfort Keepers Home Care in Sacramento, CA can partner with outside care facilities to provide seniors with a seamless transition of services to cover their full range of elder care needs. Our various care services can complement one another to create a personalized care plan for your loved one. Below are examples of how our elder care services can work in conjunction with various outside care facilities:
- With home health care: Comfort Keepers in home care plans include personal care, companionship, light housekeeping and can compliment skilled home health care services, such as nursing or therapy. Home health care is often needed following hospital care to ensure a healthy recovery at home.
- With a hospice agency: A hospice agency often provides skilled nursing care and our elder care services can perfectly complement them. Comfort Keepers provides a personalized approach to personal care and companionship that can further the quality of life of a hospice patient.
- With a hospital: At Comfort Keepers, we understand the transition home from the hospital is not always easy. Our homemaking and personal care services can provide the help and support your loved one needs. Our caregivers create personalized elder care plans to help regain the strength and function needed for independent living.
- With an assisted living facility: In home care can be provided for those who need extra help while residing in an assisted living facility. A Comfort Keepers caregiver can assure your loved one's safety and independence.
- With a nursing home: If your senior loved one is residing in a nursing home, one of our compassionate caregivers can come to the nursing home to provide additional personal care services. Our goal is to extend the services and make your loved one's care plan as personalized as possible.
Contact Comfort Keepers Home Care in Sacramento, CA to learn more!