Companion Care in Sacramento, CA, and the Surrounding Areas
At Comfort Keepers, we offer Interactive Caregiving™, our unique approach to caregiving
If you were to ask virtually any senior where they would prefer to spend their days, the overwhelming answer would be at home in familiar surroundings for as long as possible. At Comfort Keepers Home Care serving the Sacramento, CA area we offer a range of companion care services designed to make this dream come true. Each of our amazing caregivers received intensive training in Interactive Caregiving™, our unique form of elderly home care services.
These services include a carefully developed mix of companion care strategies and modern technology intended to keep our senior clients engaged in their own care and lives. We have a single mission to make it possible for each senior client to remain in their homes, enjoying independence and a better quality of life. Our senior care services, including a comprehensive list of personal care and homemaking services along with compassionate companionship. We believe our Interactive Caregiving™ is why our caregivers and clients choose Comfort Keepers.
Staying Alive, Staying Alive…
To ensure our seniors can continue aging in place for as long as possible, they must remain not only physically active within their abilities, but also mentally active as well. Our Interactive Caregiving™ includes a variety of activities, including:
- Physical exercise - individual programs designed to help strengthen core muscles and balance to help prevent falls.
- Mental exercises - includes things like solving puzzles, building puzzles, doing crosswords, engaging in favorite hobbies.
- Diet and nutrition - in order to maintain physical and mental health, a nutritious diet is necessary. Our caregivers can shop for and prepare meals to meet any dietary needs.
- Companionship - many seniors suffer from loneliness; our senior care services include a caregiver who is willing to provide stimulating companionship and conversation.
- Safety - in cooperation with SafetyChoice®, we offer a range of safety and security technologies.
Having a customized companion care plan from Comfort Keepers in place can help your elderly loved one to continue living at home for much longer. If you are interested in learning more about our services, contact Comfort Keepers Home Care serving the Sacramento, CA area at (916) 260-0654 and schedule your free senior care consultation today!