Comfort Keepers Quality Adult Home Care In Carmichael, CA
Comfort Keepers proudly provides adult home care for seniors in Carmichael, CA
If your senior loved one is living alone in Carmichael, CA, or the greater Sacramento metropolitan area, you might want to consider working with Comfort Keepers. We provide expert adult home care services to help older adults maintain independence and enjoy the quality of life they are used to.
From our experience, seniors are often reluctant to admit they might be in need of the assistance of a professional care provider. The main reason for this is that most older adults associate caregiving with the loss of independence.
However, this is not true. By having a loving caregiver around to assist with a number of daily activities and provide companionship, your Mom or Dad can lead a more active, healthier, fulfilled lifestyle at the home they love so much.
The following adult home care services are available from Comfort Keepers in Carmichael, CA:
- In-Home Care: Provides assistance with a wide array of daily living activities including personal hygiene, meaningful companionship, and more.
- Interactive Caregiving: Our special approach to caregiving where we seek every opportunity to engage seniors in meaningful, pleasurable activities.
- Respite Care: Supportive services to supplement care when family caregivers need to take a much-needed break.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease Care: Specialized care aimed at seniors struggling with a cognitive condition.
- End of Life Care: Compassionate care for seniors in the final stages of life and a support system to help the family cope with this difficult situation.
- Transitioning Home: Hospital-to-home program designed to boost recuperation after being discharged from the hospital.
As we tailor all our adult home care plans to meet the specific needs of each client, your loved one will receive a customized combination of services based upon their age, health, existing chronic conditions, and personal preferences.
When you are ready to start working with us, we will first schedule an in-home consultation in your loved one’s home, free of charge. The purpose of this meeting is to get a glimpse into your parent’s lifestyle and routines to assess their care needs so that we can develop a care plan to match those requirements. Moreover, we will make every effort to find your loved one a skilled, compatible caregiver who will be ideal to work for your family.
Learn more about adult home care and how Comfort Keepers can help your loved one by calling our local office today. One of our friendly team members will be there to answer any questions you might have and schedule your free in-home assessment. We look forward to working with you!