Comfort Keepers is pleased to announce being named to Newsweek’s 2019 list of America’s Best Customer Service. Comfort Keepers gained the top score for the Home-Care Services category.
You can see Comfort Keepers' score, along with other category winners here.
The America’s Best Customer Service 2019 ranking is based on an independent survey from a sample of more than 20,000 U.S. customers who have either made a purchase, used a service or gathered information about a product or service in the last three years.
The criteria that these customers rate includes:
- Quality of communication: measures whether the contact was friendly or polite.
- Technical competence: measures the quality of the information received and whether questions were answered correctly and in sufficient detail.
- Range of services: measures whether one’s personal expectations and requirements were fulfilled.
- Customer focus: measures whether a personal concern/requirement was addressed with a tailored/specific solution.
- Accessibility: measures the availability of customer service in a shop or on a helpline.
Comfort Keepers in La Mirada, CA will continue our mission of Elevating the Human Spirit for seniors in the La Mirada community. We are proud of our staff and caregivers for their dedication serving our clients and providing loving, quality home care.