Providing Care For Seniors in Huntington Beach, CA and the Surrounding Area
At Comfort Keepers serving Huntington Beach, CA, we understand that providing care for a loved one can be stressful, difficult, demanding, and confusing. Senior care, especially for those with Alzheimer’s or dementia, is especially trying for family members. We are here to help with our wide selection of in-home care services.
Some of our services include personal care, housekeeping, medication management, transportation, and companionship. For families in need of more specialized services, we offer expert-level dementia & Alzheimer’s care, respite care, transitioning care, and end-of-life care. They can be scheduled for the short or long term, for just a few hours a week to 24 hours a day. Coming up with the right plan all starts with getting to know you and your loved ones better. Whether you’re just taking your first steps or are well into your journey of looking for the right provider, contact our office to learn more. We are available 24/7 to answer all of your questions.
If you are interested in learning more about our senior care services in Huntington Beach, CA, or would like to get started on your path to care, contact us at (714) 646-6091. We can discuss your needs during a free care consultation.
Our Senior Care Services Include:
In-Home Care Services:
- Companion Care: Stimulating seniors through good conversation and favored activities.
- Personal Care: Dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Respite Care: Support familial caregivers so they can always be at their best.
- Senior Transportation: Safe travel so seniors can make appointments, events, and errands.
- Seniors & Technology: Pairing seniors with technology to keep them connected and informed.
Specialized Care Services:
- 24 Hour Care: Around-the-clock supervision and assistance within the home.
- Dementia Care: Special care for seniors experiencing difficulties with cognitive decline.
- End of Life Care: Essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy.
- In-Facility Care: Providing services in assisted living facilities and anywhere else that's called home.
- Post Hospital Care: Helping seniors recover and avoid re-admission after transitioning from hospital to home.
NOT SURE WHAT CARE YOU MAY NEED?
If you find yourself wondering if your loved one may need some support to remain independent, or what services would be ideal for their care plan, complete our survey. We can help you take the first steps- from starting the conversation, to how to prepare for your first visit, and more.
Take a peek at what we have to offer to our senior community of Huntington Beach, CA by seeing how Jackie and Don plan their visits together! Elevating the human spirit involves integrating love and compassion into every moment.
Learn More Today!
Whether you just need a break with help from our respite care, or you need an around-the-clock aide for a senior in your life, we can provide a customized home care plan to fit your needs and budget. A skilled caregiver provides not only stress relief for the family but also support for the seniors as they age in place. This support includes an Interactive Caregiving Plan, which promotes good health, a strong body, and a clear mind in each senior we care for. Seniors are encouraged to help with daily tasks or to join in on fun activities planned by their caregivers. No matter how long the length of our visit, our Comfort Keepers will make every moment count. This ensures your senior is not only at their healthiest, but their happiest.