Welcome to Comfort Keepers Home Care in Grass Valley, Auburn, and Nevada City, CA
We create a custom home care plan that accounts for all situations, concerns, and requirements to residents of Grass Valley and surrounding areas.
Comfort Keepers of Grass Valley, California, welcomes you and your family with open arms. Our in-home care services and round-the-clock care for seniors and the elderly are among the best in the industry. Comfort Keepers' home care serving Grass Valley, Auburn, and Nevada City California, aims to preserve independence and contribute to a better quality of life by providing high-quality, professional, and compassionate care. We take great pride in providing the highest quality care to each person to whom we lend a helping hand. Short-term or long-term care can be arranged with our care plans, which include a wide range of services. It is possible to work with your family and your insurance company to get you on the right path to providing high-quality care in your own house. We are now able to offer virtual assessments to keep you and your loved ones safe and healthy!
About Our Home Care Services
A wide range of services are available to you and your loved ones through Comfort Keepers' care plans, which can be tailored to meet your specific needs. There are no two people who are exactly alike, and this does not change as we age. In order to ensure that we are meeting the needs of the elderly and their families, we offer a free care consultation. Keep reading below to learn more about some of our home care services:
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: Comfort Keepers understands the struggles families face when caring for a senior with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia and are specially trained to improve the quality of life for your loved one
- Transitioning Care: Rehabilitation after an injury or illness can be a complicated process, especially for senior rehab. Comfort Keepers is here to ensure a successful transition from hospital to home for your loved one
- Respite Care: Family caregivers can take a break from their duties thanks to our personalized services and flexible scheduling.
- Private Duty Nursing: Private duty nurses provide one-on-one medical care for your loved one
- Personal Care/Housekeeping: Caregivers assist with basic personal hygiene and other activities of daily living such as dressing, grooming, and toileting
Contact Us Now To Learn More!
Contact our office at (530) 278-0972 for a free and no-obligation consultation to learn more about Comfort Keepers of Grass Valley, CA and our various senior care services. You can also check out our website to learn more about us. A professional counselor will meet with you to discuss your loved ones' needs and conditions, as well as their interests and hobbies. We will be able to tailor a care plan to their specific needs, personality, and way of life by conducting this assessment. Don't hesitate to contact our home care agency by completing the online form or calling one of the numbers listed below.
We are dedicated to forming bonds with your senior loved one and assisting them with living a happy and healthy life!
Award-Winning Senior Care
|Voted Best Home Health Care in Yuba-Sutter
|Voted Best In Home Care in Nevada County