Respite Care Services for You and Your Loved One in Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, CA, and the Surrounding Area
Comfort Keepers Home Care helps family caregivers of senior loved ones in Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, and nearby cities
Family members naturally feel responsible for their aging loved ones and want to help them in any way they can. However, to be able to help a senior, family caregivers need to take good care of themselves, too. Caregiving can be especially difficult for adult children who work full-time and/or have kids to raise. With so many obligations in one day, it can be easy for them to forget about their needs. Over time, this can lead to caregiver burnout and cause several physical and mental issues to arise. This is where respite care comes in.
To prevent this and enjoy caregiving, let Comfort Keepers Home Care be your partner in care. Our respite care services are here to help you whenever you need some time just for you and give you peace of mind that your loved one has everything they could possibly need while you are away.
What Are Respite Services?
Respite care is temporary care provided on an as-needed basis. It gives family members and other unpaid caregivers a chance to rest or attend to other important matters. This type of care can also strengthen the bond between the primary caregiver and senior.
It gives family caregivers the opportunity to rest and restore their energy while their loved ones can enjoy the assistance and companionship of a professional caregiver.
How We Can Help
Comfort Keepers Home Care can help in many ways. We can care for your loved one for a few hours, days, or even weeks, providing a wide range of services:
- Companion Care – we provide assistance with daily living activities and tasks
- Personal Care – dignified and respectful assistance with personal needs
- Safety Care – we help your loved one remain safe and healthy at home – even when alone
- Senior Transportation – we can take your loved one to their appointments
- Seniors & Technology – our caregivers can help seniors utilize modern technology for shopping, communicating, and entertainment
- Interactive Caregiving – we look after a senior’s whole health and well-being
- 24 Hour Care – around-the-clock monitoring and assistance
- Dementia Care – specialized memory care for seniors experiencing cognitive decline
- End of Life Care - essential care and comfort for seniors with a limited life expectancy
- In-Facility Care – we can provide care wherever your loved one calls home
- Post-Hospital Care – our caregivers can help seniors follow doctors’ orders to experience a safe and quick recovery
We know that you have a busy schedule, and that is why we work on your schedule, not the other way around. Whenever you need us, we will be there to help, following any guidelines you provide us with.
Schedule Your Free, No-Obligation Assessment
If you or a loved one could benefit from our respite care services in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, or nearby areas, please contact Comfort Keepers Home Care today. We will be happy to schedule a free, no-obligation assessment with one of our care coordinators to get your family started. To connect with a staff member, please click one of the buttons below.