Comfort Keepers Home Care Offers Dementia Care Services in Greater Beverly Hills, CA
Discover how expert dementia care in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, West Hollywood, and the neighboring towns may benefit your loved one
Taking care of a loved one who has dementia or Alzheimer's disease can be physically and emotionally taxing. At Comfort Keepers, we recognize the hardships and frustrations inherent in caring for a loved one with dementia, which is why we strive to simplify the process.
Comfort Keepers provides customized dementia care for people who are experiencing memory loss or cognitive decline. Our caregivers have undergone extensive training and are ready to serve you and your family.
What Is Dementia Exactly?
Dementia is a blanket term that refers to a progressive decline in mental capability, such as memory loss or an inability to do everyday tasks, that is severe enough to disrupt a person's daily life significantly. Alzheimer's disease is the most prevalent dementia, accounting for around 50% to 80% of all dementia cases. Our programs assist seniors experiencing these symptoms by emphasizing their cognitive abilities and talents and supporting them with difficult or unpleasant activities.
Comfort Keepers Can Assist in What Ways?
Comfort Keepers provides dementia care services to seniors with cognitive impairment part-time, full-time, or around-the-clock. Our caregivers are ready 24 hours a day to assist you with:
- Personal Care
- Companion Care
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Wandering Prevention
- Memory Care
- Establishing Healthy Routines
- Transportation Assistance to Therapies and Appointments
We train our caregivers to deal with concerns that may develop as a result of dementia and to foster a sense of serenity in their clients.
The Benefits of In-Home Dementia Care
Seniors with dementia sometimes struggle to acclimatize to new living settings. When someone has dementia, they frequently have no idea what is happening and might get irritated or disoriented in strange circumstances. Additionally, it can be challenging for their family members to care for them, who may feel overwhelmed by their loved one's symptoms. Comfort Keepers provides in-home care for elders who have dementia and respite care for overburdened family members.
Additional advantages include the following:
- We conduct a care assessment and tailor our dementia care programs to meet the individual needs of each of our senior clients, taking into account their physical health and cognitive capacity.
- You will receive professional assistance from caregivers trained in the best practices of dementia and Alzheimer's care.
- Seniors will not be forced to move out of the familiar environment of their home nor be a risk when a caregiver is nearby.
- Your loved one will have a consistent caregiver (or team of caregivers) who ensures they are in a safe and calm environment.
- Family members don't have to worry about their loved ones while they are at work or away.
- Dementia care is a cost-effective solution compared to assisted living facilities.
- You can ask specific questions about your loved one's symptoms and psychological needs.
- Caregivers are trained to assist with taking medications, preparing meals, handling fears, and more.
- Our team can develop a routine with our clients to help keep them from becoming agitated or confused.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Contact our office to learn more about our dementia care in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, West Hollywood, and the neighboring Michigan communities. We are available to address any concerns or questions about our compassionate care and arrange a complimentary, no-obligation meeting with a care coordinator. To begin using Comfort Keepers, click on one of the icons below.