Expert Home Care Services For Seniors In Arlington Heights, CA
Comfort Keepers provides quality home care services to seniors in Arlington Heights, CA so they can live comfortably and happily at home
When looking for quality home care services for an aging loved one, working with Comfort Keepers is the best choice you can make. Our mission has been and always will be to provide seniors in Beverly Hills and the surrounding areas with the highest quality of care possible.
Another unique trait of our services – the one you are unlikely to find anywhere else – is that we make systematic efforts to continuously improve the client’s quality of life, both physically and mentally.
No matter how challenging your loved one’s age-related difficulties have become, through customized care, we can make sure they get all the help they need to stay independent and make the most out of their golden years.
In Arlington Heights, CA, some of our most sought-after home care services are:
- In-Home Senior Care – These care plans typically encompass a wide array of services tailored to make life at home more independent and comfortable, from homemaking, mobility assistance, meal preparation, and personal care to loving companionship, incidental transportation, and more.
- 24 Hour Home Care – Ongoing, around the clock assistance and monitoring for those with debilitating conditions, advanced care needs, or safety concerns.
- Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia Care – Seniors afflicted with late-stage cognitive conditions receive specialized memory care that enables them to remain at home for much longer.
- End of Life Care – Compassionate care and support for terminally ill seniors and their families during the end of life transition.
- Fall Prevention – We promote senior mobility and help minimize potential fall risks both inside and outside of the home.
- Interactive Caregiving – Our unique approach to Home Healthcare encourages clients to boost their overall well-being by taking an active role in their care.
- Respite Care – Services aimed at providing occasional, part-time assistance to older adults when their primary caregivers need some time off.
- Transitioning Home – Following a discharge from a hospital, we help seniors recover by following doctor’s orders and helping with daily tasks until clients fully restore their health.
Depending on your loved one’s needs, you get to choose the level of care and the schedule of visits. For your family’s peace of mind, we can offer part-time, full-time or non-stop, 24-hour support for your aging Mom or Dad.
Schedule Your FREE Home Safety Assessment and Consultation
If you would like to learn more about our care services in Arlington Heights, CA and the surrounding areas, please contact our office to schedule your free consultation. To get started, click below.