Your Loved One is Everything!
Providing 24-Hour In-Home Care in Mountainaire, AZ
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
24-Hour Home Care Services Mountainaire, AZ
It can be difficult to provide care for your loved ones as they age, especially if you work, have children, or live far away. As your loved one’s needs increase, you can’t always provide the care they need. Moving them to a retirement facility is an option, but many seniors would prefer living in the familiarity of their own home.
If you are having trouble giving your loved one the care they need, Comfort Keepers® provides 24-hour home care, with assistance focused on the daily needs for any seniors in Mountainaire, AZ. Our caregivers are trained, compassionate, and prepared to help your loved ones live their day-to-day lives more comfortably.
Home Care Services for Seniors in Mountainaire, AZ
Staying at home provides a few benefits, one of the most important being the ability to create a plan customized to the needs of your loved one. Our Care Coordinators will meet with the client needing in-home care and their family to discuss their needs, from daily help around the house to a recent release from the hospital or limited mobility.
Customized plans are focused on the senior’s needs and provide help, including:
- Meal preparation
- Healthy eating habits
- Transportation to doctor’s appointments or other locations
- Assistance with chores and errands
- Prescription pick-up
- Medication reminders
- Companionship and activities focused on what your loved one enjoys
- Help walking, including moving from a bed to a wheelchair
- Help with personal care routines such as bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Support for those prone to wandering or sleepwalking
- Evening and overnight companionship to help those prone to loneliness
Our caregivers are also trained to provide assistance to those suffering from Alzheimer’s disease or dementia. They will help reduce agitation from losing a sense of time or place, avoid accidents, lowering the chance of dehydration, and ensuring medical needs are fulfilled.
Benefits to Home Care in Mountainaire, AZ
Seniors receiving 24-hour home care can continue to age in the comfort of their home. Some other benefits to 24-hour care for your family include:
- Reduced agitation in people with dementia who have become disoriented. A care provider is trained to be a calm and reassuring presence.
- Reduced chance of skin and urinary tract infections. Having someone there at all hours of day and night means someone is likely to notice these changes and can alert someone who can assist.
- Reduced chance of falling by being able to support people who need to get out of bed, toileting, bathing, and walking.
- Improved socialization. Many seniors find isolation to be tough to deal with, so having someone there can make a huge difference in your loved one’s life.
There are many other benefits to in-home care, including being able to give you some respite from caring for your loved one. While our caregivers are helping with the needs of your loved one, you can enjoy quality time with them. Contact us at (928) 774-0888 to set up an appointment with our Care Coordinator and let us help you make your loved one’s lives more comfortable.