Caregiving Can Be Complicated. Let Us Make It Easy.
Providing 24-Hour In-Home Care in Kachina Village, AZ
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
Unlike nursing homes and other facilities, 24-hour home care proves to be the most independent option for aging adults. With 24-hour home care, seniors are allowed the option to choose their own meals and keep to their familiar routines - with the added comfort and safety of a caregiver. Seniors appreciate the ease of living in their own homes as it prevents the confusion of moving to a new place and empowers them with a sense of familiarity. To make staying out of nursing homes a reality, our 24-hour caregivers will be there to provide treatment at all times.
Benefits of 24-Hour Care in Kachina Village
Receiving in-home care from Comfort Keepers Kachina Village can improve the quality of life for everyone in your family. Consider the following benefits of 24-hour home care:
- When you choose in-home senior care, your loved one will enjoy the comfort and security of living at home. The added stability will enhance their well-being and allow patients with dementia to remain calmer.
- In-home care offers less costly and higher quality treatments than nursing homes and other facilities. You will get top-quality and more affordable care when you select a trustworthy care provider like Comfort Keepers of Kachina Village.
- Our caregivers will tailor their services to meet the needs of your loved one. Depending on the individual needs of each client, the one-on-one aspect of home care helps us to build customized treatment plans.
- Through in-home care, you will be able to spend more time with your loved one, as opposed to having limited access through a nursing home. You will still be able to support them during their golden years of life because they get to remain in the comfort of their own home.
Our In-Home Care Services
24-hour home care services make it possible for your loved one to live in the comfort of their own home and retain as much independence as possible. With care available around the clock, a caregiver constantly looks after your loved one, offers emotional support, decreases the risk of falling, and assists in everyday life tasks, such as:
- Bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Medication reminders
- Transportation to appointments
- Mobility and transfer assistance
To learn more about our services and what Comfort Keepers in Kachina Village can do for you, give us a call today at (928) 774-0888.