Senior Care in Flagstaff, Arizona
Explore Comfort Keepers Senior Care Services in Flagstaff
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
What is Senior Care?
Senior care entails the fulfillment of special needs and requirements that are unique to senior citizens. This means that Comfort Keepers' senior care in Flagstaff, AZ customizes senior plans to each senior's unique needs and desires, ensuring your loved one gets the senior care they need and deserve. Most people believe that senior care requires your elderly loved one to be put in senior care or assisted living facility; however, with Comfort Keepers in Flagstaff, your aging friend or family member can age in place in the comfort of their own home. Our senior care services include, but are not limited to:
Looking for Senior Care for Your Loved One in Flagstaff, AZ, or Surrounding Areas? Give Us a Call at (928) 774-0888!
Interactive Caregiving is Comfort Keeper's Distinct Approach to Senior Care
One of the most important things to seniors is the ability to live independently in the comfort of their own homes for as long as possible. Helping your loved one stay independent and healthy is the goal of our Flagstaff senior care team. Each professional caregiver receives meticulous training in our Interactive Caregiving™ approach to care. Our proprietary and unique interactive caregiving blends strategies that work with technology that emphasizes full engagement and interaction.
The goal is to improve the quality of life and help each senior to maintain their independence for as long as possible. Comfort Keepers senior care delivers essential personal care, companionship, and housekeeping services − and it is Interactive Caregiving that our clients and caregivers know makes a major difference.
Interactive Caregiving™ means that your loved ones never have to tackle their health or recovery alone. Our caregivers work side-by-side to improve well-being and maintain independence. We use this senior care system because we believe it makes a positive difference in all our clients' lives. For instance:
- Physical exercise conditions and strengthens core muscles. This practice reduces the risk of falling, which is one of the leading causes of injury in seniors. Studies even show that exercise is better for fall prevention than home modifications.
- Solving puzzles and reminiscing are important mental exercises. They keep the mind nimble and alert, which fights negative emotions and confusion.
- Mental acuity for seniors also comes down to proper diet and hydration. We focus on meal preparation and make sure our clients are not missing these essentials.
- Caregiver companionship promotes home safety. Our preventative measures, including safety technologies, help seniors stay connected with the modern world.
- Comfort Keepers’ unique Interactive Caregiving™ approach operates on four central principles. Each of our trained caregivers employs these principles as they care for, engage, and interact with their clients:
- A senior with an active mind is happier, lives a fuller life, and engages with others.
- A well-nourished senior has a more active mind and body.
- A safe senior lives in an environment that reduces the likelihood of accidents and promotes timely response when illness or accidents occur.
Keeping Flagstaff Seniors Engaged and Active with Our Senior Care
After living an independent life, it can be frustrating and stressful for seniors to realize they no longer have the mobility they once had and require senior care service to aid in their day-to-day activities and needs. To ease these challenges, caregivers want seniors to take an active role in their own senior care. Each expertly trained caregiver creates physical, mental, and social senior care activities that seniors want and look forward to taking part in. We want your loved ones to visit friends, solve crossword puzzles, and listen to music. We want them to do all the activities that make them the happiest. Our skilled caregivers work hard to make this a reality with our senior care services.
By encouraging physical and mental interaction, our seniors gain healthier and more fulfilling lives, increasing their overall well-being.
Custom Senior Care Plans for Flagstaff, AZ Residents
With a customized Comfort Keepers’ senior care plan, your loved one can remain in his or her home much longer. Being able to reside at home where they are most comfortable is a touching and life-changing gift for aging seniors. Family members can take comfort in knowing their loved ones are in the safest hands possible for as little as a few hours a week to 24 hours a day. Our caregivers do more than meet daily needs. They provide ready companionship for your loved ones at a time when they need it most.
For more information and resources about Interactive Caregiving, visit the Comfort Keepers Info Center section on Senior Care and Related Topics or call the Flagstaff senior care team at (928) 774-0888.