Comfort Keepers Home Health Care & Interactive Caregiving™ in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Interactive Caregiving is our unique approach and philosophy to providing home health care, and it touches everything we do.
Comfort Keepers® home health care serves Tulsa, Oklahoma and surrounding communities with a unique approach to the relationship between our caregivers and your loved one. The Interactive Caregiving™ philosophy of care stems from a belief that your loved one will feel better if he or she is treated like a whole person. This may seem like a given for any in-home l care service, but the engaging activities and caring interaction that make this relationship possible are essential parts of any Comfort Keepers program.
What Interactive Caregiving Includes
Interactive Caregiving consists of four key principles of home health care:
- An active senior mind promotes independence and better mental health.
- A well-nourished senior is more energetic, both physically and mentally.
- Physical activity helps seniors maintain muscle tone and range of motion.
- Safe home environments reduce the likelihood of accidents and falls.
Since these principles are so important to how our caregivers, or Comfort Keepers™, approach their care, you’ll see this reflected in a number of care services that we perform on a regular basis, such as
- ,preparation of nutritious meals, including special diets,
- reminiscing about the past with your loved one,
- coordinating travel to social events with friends and other local seniors,
- participating in classes and other hobbies that keep seniors mobile when possible, and
- working together on crossword puzzles or other games your loved one enjoys.
Tulsa-area Comfort Keepers are qualified to provide the essential personal home health care services your loved one needs to stay comfortable and happy in his or her own home. Interactive Caregiving allows them to inject new life into your loved one’s routine, and it changes the entire nature of their relationship with our caregivers.
Contact us today at (918) 205-1756 to learn more about the Interactive Caregiving difference, or to schedule your own free in-home consultation with Comfort Keepers of Tulsa today.
Comfort Keepers is proud to serve the following areas of Oklahoma:
10810 E 45th St #310 Tulsa, OK 74146