Home Care in Sussex, WI
Comfort Keepers Home Care is the area's leading in home care provider in Sussex, WI
Comfort Keepers Home Care in Sussex, WI
Comfort Keepers has an array of services to assist our clients in maintaining their freedom and independence in their homes. Our in-home care services are designed to help seniors with daily duties and maintain their physical and mental well-being. Our specialized care programs are designed to assist senior persons with chronic requirements, infirmities, or illnesses in staying at home as long as possible. A list of our senior care services is provided below:
- Companion Care - Our caregivers are committed to forming intimate bonds with the people they look after
- Personal Care - Despite a variety of age-related issues, our locally owned and operated in-home care agency helps seniors live gracefully and independently in their own homes.
- Safety Care - We offer a comprehensive range of in-home safety gadgets to help seniors and their families
- Senior Transportation - Our caregivers provide secure transportation for senior citizens who want to get out and about or get to and from appointments
- Seniors and Technology - Our caregivers can keep your loved one connected to friends and family through video calls, social media, and texting if they are feeling socially isolated.
- Interactive Caregiving - Our caregivers are committed to improving the lives of seniors and ensuring that they receive the finest possible care for their whole health.
- 24-Hour Care - This service is suitable for elderly people concerned about their safety, bedridden, or have a chronic illness. By working in shifts, our caregivers can provide exceptional care and monitor the health of your loved one at any time.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care - Our caregivers have received memory care training to ensure that you or a loved one may stay as safe and healthy at home as possible
- End-of-Life Care - We're here to provide terminally ill people and their families with practical and emotional support.
- In-Facility Care - Although our organization specializes in in-home care, we also provide services to residents of nursing homes and assisted living institutions.
- Post-Hospital Care - Our transitional elder care program, can assist seniors and persons with disabilities who are preparing to leave the hospital.
Keeping Seniors Active and Involved
Comfort Keepers' Interactive Caregiving technique encourages elders to engage in and explore their surroundings while remaining safe and comfortable. With the assistance of a senior care provider, clients in Southport can participate in community events, keep appointments, and travel to their favorite destinations.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
To learn more about our in home care services in Sussex, contact Comfort Keepers now. Our staff will happily answer and questions you have. Click a button below to get started: