Personalized Senior Care Services in Greater Sterling, VA for Your Loved One
When offered the choice between nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and in-home care for the elderly, most seniors prefer in-home senior care. At Comfort Keepers, we understand elders' desire to age in place without having to share their home with strangers, modify their routines, or adhere to schedules that may not be convenient for them. We provide a variety of elder care services that enable older persons to receive the care they require in the comfort of their own homes. To learn more, contact our office today or continue reading below.
Comfort Keepers Home Care provides customized in-home senior care services in Sterling, Annandale, Fairfax, and the surrounding counties
Companionship and conversation, support with personal care and hygiene, housekeeping, errands, meal preparation, and transportation are just some of the services we provide. Additionally, we provide respite care for families in need of assistance with providing care. With Comfort Keepers, your loved one will receive the highest-quality tailored care, a meaningful relationship with a skilled, committed caregiver, and a holistic caring experience focused on entire well-being. Below is a list of our senior care services:
In Home Care:
- Companion Care - our caregivers strive to build long-lasting bonds with their clients while helping with daily tasks
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with personal needs like bathing, mobility, toileting, and more
- Senior Transportation - we provide transportation to seniors who can no longer drive themselves
- Seniors & Technology - our caregivers are happy to assist seniors in utilizing modern technology
- Interactive Caregiving - we look after a senior’s mind, body, and spirit to ensure they can live their best life every day
- 24 Hour Care - around-the-clock support for seniors who no longer can remain independent on their own
- Dementia Care - care for seniors with Alzheimer’s, dementia, or another form of cognitive decline
- End of Life Care - essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- In-Facility Care - we offer our services to seniors needing support in assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care - our team helps seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital re-admission
- Private Duty Nursing - we have LPNs and RNs who can provide medical support within the home
Each customer is unique and has a distinct set of needs. That is why we provide customized senior care services tailored to each senior's unique needs and preferences with whom we engage. Not only are our caregivers skilled and certified, they sincerely care about our customers, going above and beyond to guarantee a positive, joyful, caring experience. That's the Comfort Keepers difference.
Families Can Have Peace of Mind
Comfort Keepers assists seniors in maintaining their independence and chosen way of life while providing families with the ultimate peace of mind knowing their loved ones have all they need to age safely, comfortably, and elegantly at home.
Whether you live a long distance from a parent or relative or have a hectic schedule that prevents you from adequately supporting them, our senior care services can provide you peace of mind that they receive the finest care possible. Our technology enables us to provide real-time updates, transparency, and contact with your parent's caregivers, ensuring that you are constantly informed about their well-being.
Unique Care Plans
Comfort Keepers begins with a complimentary in-home consultation during which we examine your loved one's requirements and develop a tailored care plan for them. We can provide senior care services on an as-needed basis, ranging from part-time support to 24-hour monitoring and assistance. We also do home safety inspections and give recommendations to assist you in making your loved ones' homes a safer environment. Once you have approved the recommended plan, we will connect your parent with an appropriate caregiver and begin providing services as soon as feasible.
Request Your Free Consultation
Please call our office today to learn more about Comfort Keepers' senior care services in Sterling, Annandale, Fairfax, and the surrounding region. Our team would gladly answer your questions and arrange a complimentary, no-obligation consultation with one of our care coordinators. To begin, please pick one of the icons below to learn more about our senior care services.
In-Home Care Services
By spending time with one of our caregivers, your loved one has a companion at the ready to help around the house, support healthy habits, and bring joy to everyday moments.
We create individualized plans of care for seniors based on their needs and personality. We can provide 24-Hour Care, Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, Post Hospital Care, End-of-Life Care and In-Facility Care.
Our caregivers are screened for empathy, trained in senior care, and matched for client compatibility.
Caring for the whole person is at the center of our Interactive Caregiving philosophy. It’s a holistic approach that cares for mind, body, spirit, and well-being.
With respite care from Comfort Keepers, your loved one receives quality care and you receive a well-deserved break.
Browse our glossary of common senior care terms. Read definitions on home care services, conditions, and acronyms.
Browse answers to frequently asked questions about in-home care, types of care, and Comfort Keepers care services. Learn more or get in touch today!