In Home Care Services in Alexandria, VA
Comfort Keepers offers a wide range of in home care services for seniors in Alexandria, VA and surrounding areas
When it comes to finding the right in home care services for your elderly loved ones, nothing short of excellence will do. At Comfort Keepers of Alexandria, VA we offer one of the widest ranges of in programs for seniors in the country. Our goal is to be able to provide our clients with the services they need to be able to continue living in the comfort of their own home instead of spending their remaining days in a nursing home.
Give us a call at (855) 335-3155 to learn more!
Our entire range of in home care can be custom tailored to meet the needs of your loved ones now and as they change in the future. Among the many services our caregivers offer are:
- Personal Care & Housekeeping - Our program is designed to provide for your loved one's most basic needs. This includes both homemaking chores such as cleaning, laundry, meal preparation, transportation, and errands and personal care such as bathing, grooming, mobility, diet, and feeding.
- Interactive Caregiving – This is our own unique brand of care in which our caregivers work to provide a completely interactive relationship with their clients by working with them on the tasks they can help with and providing much-needed companionship with a goal of keeping your loved ones physically and mentally active.
- Respite Care – Even the most dedicated family caregiver needs a break from time to time to take care of themselves, their family, and their business. Our caregivers can be there to help with chores, companionship and more.
- Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease – Patients with dementia or Alzheimer's disease often lose their memory and ability to handle basic tasks. Our caregivers are trained to help care for your loved ones suffering from these diseases and ensure they are safe at home.
- End of Life Care – When your loved one has been diagnosed with a medical condition that offers limited life expectancy, our caregivers can be there to help with chores and companionship so that you can spend as much time as possible with your loved one.
- Transitioning Care – The hardest time for an elderly person who has been in the hospital is the first few days after they return home. Our caregivers can be there to help with a wide range of services to ensure your loved one can make a successful recovery in the comfort of their own home.
Are You Ready to Learn More?
If you are ready to learn more about our in home care in Alexandria, VA, please contact us. Our team of advisors is on duty 24/7 to answer your questions and schedule your free in-home consultation to discuss the needs of your loved one in more detail and create a customized care plan that will work now and as they change in the future.