Home Care Providers Can Help Reduce The Risk Of Falls in Waco, TX
At Comfort Keepers, we are one of the first home care providers to offer a balance care and fall risk reduction program
If you want your elderly loved ones to stay fit and active, they need to feel safe and that they don't need to worry about falling. Here at Comfort Keepers home care providers of Waco, TX, we have developed a balance care & fall risk reduction program that is one of the first in the nation. Our program offers a range of services and exercises designed to help keep your loved one fit and healthy enough to continue enjoying an active lifestyle for many years to come.
According to the latest statistics, falls are among the leading causes of accidents and injury among senior adults. When you look at the numbers, it becomes much easier to see why seniors' biggest fears include previous falls, problems with their balance, and the risk of future falls and why this stops so many of them from enjoying an active life.
We offer a range of services that have been developed specifically to help reduce hazards and the risk of falling. We are proud to be one of the first elderly home care providers to offer a balance care & fall risk reduction program in the nation. Our program is designed to help restore your loved one's sense of balance while at the same time promoting better health and improving their sense of self-confidence.
At Comfort Keepers, we include a range of services intended to assist your loved one in improving their balance and helping to reduce their risk of falling. Among the services our caregivers are prepared to offer:
- Complete a complete fall risk assessment of their home (or yours if that's where they live)
- Create several activities to help reduce your loved one's balance
- Check for and arrange to have grab handles, handrails, walk-in tubs/showers, non-slip floor installed
- Work with your loved one on stretches and exercises along with going for walks
- Ensure your loved one eats a nutritional diet and stays hydrated
- Assist your loved one with mobility around the house
- Assist with occupational and physical therapy
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
- 24/7 around the clock emergency assistance
If you have an elderly loved one you feel might benefit from the balance care & fall risk reduction program at Comfort Keepers home care providers of Waco, TX, please contact us online or give us a call at 254-523-4234 and let us schedule your free in-home consultation with one of our senior advisors.
Industry Leading Services For Seniors
in Waco, TX and the Surrounding Areas
Offering a full range of in home companionship and personal care services to support independent senior living
at home in Waco, TX and the surrounding areas in McLennan CountyTexas