In Home Care in West Lake Hills & Rollingwood Area
Comfort Keepers of Austin, TX provides in home care to senior loved ones
To help your loved ones stay engaged in the West Lake Hills and Rollingwood community, our highly trained and professional caregivers provide safe, dependable transportation around town. If they would like to have lunch at The County Line or a meal at the Texas Honey Ham Company, we can help them get there. Or if they simply need to get over to H-E-B or Trader Joe's for the week’s groceries, or to Walgreens to pick up a prescription, we’ll be there to help!
Senior Care in West Lake Hills & Rollingwood, TX
Let Comfort Keepers® of Austin, TX provide your loved ones in West Lake Hills with the care they deserve and can trust. With our wide variety of in home care services – ranging from a few hours of companionship throughout the week, to around-the-clock personal care assistance – we can help preserve the happiness, health, and safety of your loved ones. Our goal is to promote the physical, emotional, and social well-being of seniors.
The services that we provide to West Lake Hills & Rollingwood, TX include:
- In-Home Care - With these services, we can help your loved one remain safely in their home with personal care and companionship services. Our personal care services include bathing & hygiene maintenance, mobility assistance, transferring and positioning, toileting and incontinence care as well as feeding and special diets. We also offer in home companionship care that goes beyond your typical care. We not only can provide your loved one with a companion but we can also assist them with their everyday tasks including: meal preparation, laundry, light housekeeping, grocery shopping & running errands, incidental transportation and medication reminders.
- Interactive Caregiving – Comfort Keepers provides a unique approach to caregiving called Interactive Caregiving. With this distinctive approach to care, we not only ensure that your loved one is getting the care they need, but also keeping them active and engaged in every step of their care.
- Respite Care - We understand how hard it can be for family caregivers. That is why we provide respite care, or “short break” care, to families and friends who provide care for their loved ones. Our caregivers allow them to take time for themselves and leave the home for a few hours or a few days knowing that their loved one is receiving the care they need.
- Dementia Care & Alzheimer’s Care – When a loved one is diagnosed with dementia or Alzheimer’s, it can be difficult for everyone involved; but you don’t have to do it alone! Comfort Keepers of Austin, TX provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care to those experiencing symptoms of the disease. Our specially trained caregivers can help maintain their safety and keep them engaged.
- End of Life Care – Our compassionate caregivers can provide your loved one with the care they need after they have been diagnosed with a terminal illness. We can also provide their families and friends with emotional and moral support. Comfort Keepers can provide support directly or we can coordinate care with a local hospice agency.
- Transitioning Home – When a loved one is coming home from the hospital from a surgery or a hospital stay, it can be crucial that they receive the care they need. With the support of our caregivers, we can provide the care they need to have a healthy recovery and prevent readmission to the hospital.
We're Here To Help. Contact Us!
Give Comfort Keepers of Austin, TX a call at (512) 766-0105 or schedule a free in home consultation to learn about how our home care services can help your loved ones continue to live safely and comfortably.
Comfort Keepers of Austin provides in home care and senior care services to the following areas in and around Austin, Texas
Austin, Barton Creek, Barton Hills, Bee Cave, Bouldin, Buda, Circle C, Oak Hill, Rollingwood, South Austin, South Congress, South Lamar, Southwest Austin, Sunset Valley, Travis Heights, West Lake Hills, Zilker, Austin, Barton Creek, Barton Hills, Bee Cave, Bouldin, Buda, Circle C, Oak Hill, Rollingwood, South Austin, South Congress, South Lamar, Southwest Austin, Sunset Valley, Travis Heights, West Lake Hills, Zilker, Downtown Austin, Clarksville, Old West Austin, Tarrytown, Hyde Park / UT, Rosedale, Allandale, Brentwood, North Loop, Mueller, Windsor Park, University Hills, East Austin, Wells Branch, McNeil, Mesa Park, Walnut Creek, Gracy Woods, Quail Creek, Milwood, Pflugerville, Windermere, Dessau, Pioneer Crossing, Jordan Crossing, Windsor Hills, Heritage Hills, Harris Branch, Manor, Bastrop