In Home Care in Oval, PA and the Surrounding Area
Learn more about our in home care services for your loved one in Oval, PA
Does your independent loved one need the best in-home care in the surrounding Oval, PA area? Look no further than your friends at Comfort Keepers. Whether your loved one needs in home care for a few hours or 24/7 care, we accommodate our clients’ needs. Our personalized care plans ensure your independent loved one gets the care they need. With our budget-friendly plans and our well-trained caregivers, your loved one receives the care they deserve.
In Oval, PA, we provide the following in home care services:
- In-home Care- To ensure a high quality of life, we provide personal care and companionship to all of our clients. We help your loved one keep their independence while assisting with bathing and mobility over meal prep and light housekeeping to transportation and companionship.
- 24 Hour Home Care- In addition to providing part-time and full-time care, we can also work in shifts so your loved one has a caregiver with them at all times.
- Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia Care- Regardless of the stage or severity, we provide our patients with memory conditions with a safe environment in their home.
- Assisted Living in the Home- By providing in-home services, your elder loved one receives the best care while keeping their current routines.
- End of Life Care- We provide compassionate care and comfortable space for your loved one’s final stages of life. We also provide your loved one’s family with the sympathy they need during this time.
- Fall prevention- During our first in-home meeting, we give our clients suggestions on how to reduce fall risks. Whether it’s non-sips rugs or elderly-friendly bathtubs, we want your loved one to feel secure in their home.
- Interactive caregiving - By allowing your loved one to have an active role in his or her care, we encourage our clients to have a voice in how they are cared for and participate in various daily activities with their caregivers.
- Private Duty Nursing - We offer medical care to seniors recovering from illnesses or medical procedures as well as older adults with various health conditions.
- Respite Care- When your current caregiver needs a break, we can continue with their in-home care.
- Transitioning Home- If your loved one is transitioning from the hospital to their home, we can help ease the transition for their comfort.
Our senior care coordinators are available to schedule a free consultation with you today. We can discuss your loved one’s needs and concerns and match them with a compatible caregiver. Contact us today learn more about our in home care services in the Oval, PA area!
Give us a call at (570) 281-8084 to learn more!