Expert-Level Senior Care Services in Duboistown, PA and the Surrounding Area
Individualized senior care services delivered in the comfort of your loved one’s home in Duboistown, PA
Whether your aging mom needs part-time assistance with house chores or your dad struggling with Alzheimer’s requires specialized care, Comfort Keepers is 100% dedicated to helping them avoid relocation to a long-term facility and stay right where they want to be – their beloved home.
We can tailor a highly-personalized care plan for your loved one and provide one of the best senior care services in Duboistown, PA.
Let us take a quick look at Comfort Keepers senior care services available in your area:
- In-Home Care / Senior Care – By providing a combination of personal care and companion care services, dedicated caregivers assist with numerous activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, mobility, housekeeping, meal prep, transportation, companionship, and much more.
- 24-Hour Home Care – Some seniors simply require high levels of care for all sorts of age-related reasons. When this is the case, we can always arrange work in shifts and look after your loved one both day and night.
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia Care – Our loving memory care providers help seniors afflicted with mid-stage and late-stage cognitive decline to continue living safely and independently at home for longer.
- Assisted Living in the Home – Your mom or dad doesn’t necessarily have to move to a senior care facility to get the care and attention they need – Comfort Keepers provides all kinds of expert assisted living services directly at home.
- End-of-Life Care – Terminal illness of a loved one can be a devastating event for the whole family. Our compassionate caregivers can help ease the transition for both the person nearing the end of life and the family members involved.
- Fall prevention – These services are specially designed to reduce fall risks and keep your parent out of harm’s way. To prevent falls, we propose home modifications and safety measures, declutter and rearrange rooms in the house, assist with mobility, and help clients improve overall balance and range of motion through senior-friendly exercise.
- Interactive Caregiving – A special caregiving approach that promotes wellness in all areas of independent living by encouraging seniors to partake in all sorts of fun, meaningful activities rather than just being passive care recipients.
- Private Duty Nursing – Licensed practical nurses and registered nurses trained to perform advanced medical tasks assist with a plethora of health conditions in the client’s home.
- Respite Care – When you need some downtime from caregiving, we can step in and look after mom or dad while you rest.
- Transitioning Home – Experienced care aides provide post-hospital support and help older adults to seamlessly continue their recuperation at home after being discharged from a hospital.
Contact your nearest Comfort Keepers office today to learn more about how your loved one can benefit from receiving senior care services in Duboistown, PA.
Give us a call at (570) 281-8084 to learn more!