Comfort Keepers Elderly Home Health Care Gives Seniors Peace of Mind in Sellersville, PA
Elderly home health care services are customized to meet the unique needs of each client
Moving a loved one into a nursing home or assisted care facility is never an easy decision. If your loved one is beginning to show signs of needing assistance in their day to day living, affordable elderly home health care can provide a more independent alternative for seniors to continue living in the comfort of their own homes. However, nursing homes can often limit the quality of life due to lack of socialization and a limited sense of freedom.
Comfort Keepers provides a solution - a balance between the need for adult care and the desire to maintain the freedom and independence that makes life worth living. If you are hesitant to consider moving your loved one into an adult assisted living facilities or nursing homes, know that there is a better solution.
Give us a call at (267) 293-7434 to learn more!
Our Comfort Keepers team provides superior elderly home health care in Sellersville, PA
The Comfort Keepers team provides a unique and personalized care plan that’s as special as you and your loved one. No matter what your needs, our team can provide options to age safely and independently, all from the comfort of their own homes. We offer a variety of senior care services such as:
- End of life care- a Comfort Keeper can provide love and support for your family and loved one during this difficult time. Let our caregivers worry about the little things, so you can focus on spending time with your loved one.
- Personal care- caregivers provide personal care, which includes feeding and dieting, transferring and positioning, mobility assistance, toileting, bathing and grooming
- Companion care- a caregiver can provide fulfilling conversations, shopping, transportation, medication reminds, housekeeping
- Respite care- a caregiver can come and go as you need, so a family caregiver can take time for themselves and relax
- 24 hour home care- your loved will be assigned a caregiver team, so you can be sure your loved one is always safe
Additionally, our caregiver team prides ourselves on making sure that your loved one still has control over their lives. We provide incidental transportation services to your loved one; if they need assistance attending appointments, doing grocery shopping, or visiting family members or friends, our team ensures that they arrive safely and quickly. Our team is fully licensed and professional, and our vehicles are inspected daily to ensure that they are up to all safety standards of elder transportation.
With Comfort Keepers, you can rest assured that your loved one is not being treated like a customer or a number. Our care providers give them the personalized assistance they need, while also retaining the physical and mental benefits of remaining in the comfort of their own homes. Comfort Keepers is serving the Sellersville and surrounding areas with the compassionate and affordable elderly home health care that you can trust. We also provide specialized senior care services such as Alzheimer’s and dementia care, respite care, and transitioning care.
Call us today at (267) 293-7434 to schedule your free initial in-home consultation - our experts will evaluate you and your loved one’s unique needs and help create a personal care plan that puts you in the driver’s seat.