In Home Care for Seniors In Fort Washington, PA
Has the time come for you to start looking for in home care services in Fort Washington, PA – Consider what Comfort Keepers has to offer
Do you wake up in the morning so stiff it can be hard to get out of bed? Do you have to wait for your kids to come visit to get the laundry done because you can no longer lift it? What about nutritious meals, how often do you prepare them? Or do you find yourself eating microwave insta-meals? All of these are signs it might be time for you to start looking for the right in home care provider in the Fort Washington, PA area to provide the help you need.
Give us a call at (267) 293-7434 to learn more!
At Comfort Keepers, we offer a wide range of homemaking services for you to choose from. Our caregivers can either complete the tasks for you or help by doing them together with you. Among the many services our caregivers offer are:
- Light housecleaning: vacuum, sweep, mop floors, dusting, general cleaning of kitchen and bathrooms
- Laundry: can be done in your home or the laundromat and includes wash, dry, fold, put away
- Meals: our caregivers are excellent cooks and can prepare nutritious meals for any diet
- Shopping: our caregivers can do the grocery shopping for you using your coupons to save money
- Errands: our caregivers can run errands for you
- Transportation: our caregivers can provide you with incidental transportation
Part of getting older is stiffening joints, issues with balance, and mobility issues. To help with this our caregivers are prepared to offer a range of personal care services, including:
- Washing and grooming hair
- Nail trimming and painting
- Incontinence care
Sometimes a loved one’s independence can be interrupted by needs that go beyond daily life. Our in home care for seniors options also include:
- Dementia Care/Alzheimer’s Care:Interactive plans that include memory strengthening activities, communication techniques, and stress relieving tasks
- Transitioning Care: For those seniors that have found themselves returning from a medical facility to recover from an injury or illness at home
- Respite Care: Supports family members acting as the primary caregiver by letting our agency take over while they get the rest they need
Our mission is to be the best at providing only those services you actually need and to do so in such a manner as to not take away your independence or your dignity. We want you to be able to continue living in your home for as long as you like by providing the help you need to do so. You can start out with a part-time caregiver for only a few hours a week to help make things a little easier. As your needs change you can move up to a full-time caregiver and finally should it be necessary, we can provide you with 24- houraround the clock coverage with a team of caregivers.
Ready to Learn More?
If you are ready to learn more about how our in home care services in Fort Washington, PA can be there to help you, contact us at (267) 293-7434. Our team of senior advisors is available 24/7 to take your call and answer your questions before scheduling your free in-home consultation with your personal advisor to discuss your needs.