In Home Care in Chestnut Hill, PA
We offer high-quality in home care for your loved one
Each one of us is different. With that in mind, our clients deserve to get personalized in home care that targets their needs. At Comfort Keepers in Chestnut Hill, PA, we offer just this kind of care.
Our care plans are specifically designed to provide your loved one with the support they need. However, our plans will also enhance the confidence of your loved one, and allow them to stay independent and active. Our goal is to improve a client’s life, so they can enjoy it.
Whether your senior needs our services for a few hours per day, several hours per week, or perhaps around the clock care, you can count on us.
Give us a call at (267) 293-7434 to learn more!
Personalized In Home Care in Chestnut Hill, PA
We understand that nowadays is very hard to balance your personal life, and career, due to all the work and obligations you might have. Your older loved one needs a high level of care and support and giving them that is very hard. Our caregivers can be of great help to you and your senior. They are professionally trained and offer many in home care services, including:
- Bathing, grooming, and personal hygiene
- Meal preparation, feeding, and special diets
- Mobility assistance
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Assistance with transferring and positioning
As the time goes by, elderly people spend most of their time at home, since they don’t feel confident to get out, or are no longer capable of doing so. Therefore, they don’t have many chances to be in the company of another person and have a good talk or laugh like they used to.
We chose our caregivers for a reason. They are caring, compassionate, and supportive, providing clients with friendly companionship.
We also encourage friends and family members to visit their elderly loved one whenever possible. We believe that the social interaction can make a big difference in a senior’s well-being.
Activities For Seniors in Chestnut Hill
There are many fun places for a senior and in home care provider to go around town, such as:
These services are also available for seniors in Chestnut Hill, PA:
- Respite Care - offers family caregivers time away to rest and recharge
- Transitioning Care - makes the transition back home smoother after being in the hospital or a rehab facility
- 24 Hour Home Care - keeps seniors safe all hours of the day and night
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Care - allows seniors who have dementia to stay at home
- End of Life Care - provides many forms of support for seniors and their families during a difficult time
- Interactive Caregiving - encourages seniors to be an active participant in their care
For more information about our in home care services in Chestnut Hill, PA, contact us online anytime or give us a call at (267) 293-7434.