Our Caregivers are Tops Among Home Care Agencies in Monroeville, PA
Contact Comfort Keepers to Find the Best Caregivers Amid Home Care Agencies
We are Monroeville, PA’s top choice among home care agencies for a reason. That’s because at Comfort Keepers, our caregivers can do it all for your loved one. It starts with personalized, care that caters to your schedule. We’re professional and caring, and we come right to your home here in Monroeville, PA. It’s the very reason we have our name – because we keep your loved one in complete comfort right inside their home. There’s no reason to inquire with assisted living facilities because we can help your loved one age in their own home.
Our group of trusted caregivers will help with meal prep, personal hygiene, cleaning, laundry, medicine reminders, companionship and everything your loved one needs. Care can also be customized depending on the situation – 24 hour care, post-hospital care, dementia care and end of life care. Best of all, we’re local – all of us live and work here in the Pittsburgh area, so we know Monroeville and the surrounding area. Come to Comfort Keepers to discover one of the best home care agencies in Allegheny County.
Caregivers You Can Trust
You deserve home care agencies who have caring, trusting professionals. And that’s exactly what we deliver here at Comfort Keepers of Monroeville, PA. As one of the most dependable names for senior care, our team hires only the best employees in the industry. We accomplish this in a variety of ways:
- Checking every job applicant for the ability to offer constant compassion and empathy.
- Training employees using proven methods and quality standards of care.
- Finding the best personality match between caregivers and clients.
- Bonding, insuring and protecting our employees with workers’ comp.
- Conducting quality, meticulous job interviews.
- We make sure you have the right match when it comes to the caregiver and client.
- Utilizing a method called Interactive Caregiving, whereby we work alongside clients to complete routine household chores together.
- Viewing our workers as valued employees, not independent contractors like some agencies.
Interactive Caregiving is where we encourage your loved one to support our caregivers with daily tasks. The idea behind this is to help your loved one remain active and lively instead of passively watching someone do the work for them – the method works! Ask our team about how it can help your loved one well into their senior years.