Radnor In-home Care Services
Located within Delaware County, Radnor Township, Pennsylvania, was established in 1682 by William Penn and lies along a famous strip of Philadelphia suburbs known as the Main Line. Before the time of the Quakers, the land was home to the Lenni Lenape Indians until 1663-1665 when a group of 40 Quakers from Radnorshire, Wales, inhabited the area to seek religious freedom. The township was founded on a piece of land parallel to the Schuylkill River. Later significant developments in the towns’ history occurred in 1794 when the first toll road in America opened known as the Lancaster Turnpike. The other major development came when the Columbia Railroad was established in 1832, making Radnor more accessible to the city. The township today is known as “The best place to live, work, visit, and do business on the Main Line,” and was awarded one of Pennsylvania’s Safest Cities awards in 2018 from the National Council.
Give us a call at (484) 306-3083 to learn more!
What to do and Visit While near Radnor Township
- Radnor Friends Meetinghouse: Right in the center of town take a walk through one of the most historic landmarks on Sproul and Conestoga Roads, and even join in on a worship service held weekly at 10 am!
- Villanova Theatre: The theatre produces about four shows each school year ranging from musicals to dramas, or comical productions.
- Chanticleer Garden: Roam through one of the most magnificent gardens in the region from 10-5 pm Wednesday through Sundays, taking in all the natural beauty of the historic landscape and colorful flowers.
- Finley House: Part of Radnor Historical Society, this vintage house acts as a historical museum housing the many artifacts of Radnor Township, open on Tuesdays and Saturdays from 2-4pm.
- Friends of Radnor Trail Park: Pack a picnic basket and bring the children out to the local park for a pleasant afternoon under the shade of the trees!
- Radnor Memorial Library: Enjoy thousands of books ranging from children books to adults and many books about the town’s history.
- Lancaster Ave: Take a trip down one of the most bustling parts of town lined on both street-sides with coffee shops, restaurants, and your local mom and pop stores!
Live with Comfort in Radnor
Here at Comfort Keepers of King of Prussia, we are only a car ride away to offer in-home care services at your door! Quality experience of caregiving, communication, and coordination is our motto and what we stand by! We want to help keep Radnor one of the safest cities while keeping you safe and taken care of in your home. Contact your local King of Prussia offices in the Main Line at (484) 306-3083 for more information!
In Home Care Services:
Companion Care- Stimulating seniors through good conversation and favored activities.
Personal Care- Dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming.
Respite Care- Support for familial caregivers so they can always be at their best.
Senior Transportation- Safe travel so seniors can make appointments, events, and errands.
Seniors & Technology- Pairing seniors with technology to keep them connected and informed.
Specialized Care Services:
24 Hour Care- Around-the-clock supervision and assistance within the home.
Dementia Care- Special care for seniors experiencing difficulties with cognitive decline.
End of Life Care- Essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy.
In-Facility Care- Providing services in assisted living facilities and anywhere else that's called home.
Post Hospital Care- Helping seniors recover and avoid re-admission after transitioning from hospital to home.
Dylan R. Reviews Comfort Keepers
Radnor Senior Caregivers
I wish I could put into words how grateful my aunt said she is to this whole team of caregivers that took care of her! She said they were almost like being taken care of by her friends and family.