Compassionate Home Senior Care in Vandalia, OH, and surrounding areas
Learn how home senior care can help your aging family members
Vandalia, OH is known as the “Crossroads of America” due to its location at the intersection of I-75 and I-70 (and in the past, more widely known as the crossroads of the National Road and Dixie Highway). It is the city nearest the Dayton International Airport, and a major business hub due to its location. Seniors in Vandalia who wish to maintain their independence while living at home can turn to Comfort Keepers for their home senior care needs. Our mission is to provide quality care which leads to a better quality of life for our clients.
Interactive Caregiving in Vandalia
Our care aides are more than just caregivers. They become like a part of the family over time and work hard to make sure your loved one is safe and secure in the home. Studies have shown that seniors who remain physically and mentally active go on to live longer and happier lives. For this reason, our caregivers will encourage your loved seniors to connect with the local community. They will provide transportation and accompany your family member to various activities in the area including:
- Interacting with other seniors at the Vandalia Senior Citizens Center
- Exercising at the Vandalia Recreation Center
- Visiting the Vandalia Historical Society and Vandalia Art Park
- Exploring new interests at the Hobby Lobby in Huber Heights
- Going out for a special meal from Super Subby’s or Christy’s Family Pizzeria
- Taking a stroll through Helke Park, Seger Park, or the Taylorsville Metropark
- Shopping for groceries at the nearby Sam’s Club in Dayton
We carefully select our caregivers and ensure they are highly trained, bonded, and insured with a clean driving record and a safe, reliable vehicle. They will provide support and transportation wherever your loved one needs to go. The home senior care services our caregivers provide include light housekeeping, meal preparation, bathing, dressing, hygiene assistance, mobility and positioning, medication reminders, laundry, and more.
Additional Care Services for Your Specific Needs
We provide a number of other services designed to cater to those with specific care needs including:
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: Our caregivers are trained to care for those with memory loss, Alzheimer’s, or dementia.
- 24 Hour Home Care: Our caregivers work in shifts to provide around-the-clock care.
- Respite Care: Family caretakers can take a break from caregiving to recuperate.
- Transitioning Home: Our care maximizes the chances of a successful recovery at home after a stay at the hospital or rehab facility.
- End of Life Care: Care and support for the family during this difficult time.
If you would like to learn more about the home senior care services we provide in the Vandalia, OH area, contact us or call (937) 343-4830. We are available any time to discuss your needs and how we may be of help.