In Home Care Services in Phoneton, OH
Helping seniors age in place with in home care services
Phoneton is an unincorporated community located in Bethel Township, OH. It started as a company town named Phonetown in 1893. As such a tight-knit community, it is understandable that seniors would not wish to leave their homes as they get older. Comfort Keepers is proud to provide in home care services for the Phoneton community so that local seniors can get the assistance they need right in the comfort of home.
Whether you need care for just a few hours per week, every day, or around-the-clock care, we can help. When you begin working with us we will do an in-home assessment in which we learn more about your senior loved one’s living situation, health, diet, care needs, routine, personality, and interests in order to begin making a customized care plan. We will find a compatible caregiver your family will love.
Our In Home Care Services
- Personal Care: Feeding, bathing, grooming, toileting, mobility assistance, and more.
- In-Home Companionship: Meal preparation, laundry, linen changing, light housekeeping, transportation, and errand running.
- 24 Hour Home Care: Around-the-clock care even while your loved one is asleep.
- Respite Care: Temporary care while the family caretaker is away.
- Dementia Care: Specialized memory care for those with Alzheimer’s or dementia.
- End of Life Care: Support for the whole family and end of life care for your loved one.
- Transitioning Home: Care for those returning from the hospital to recover at home.
Our caregivers follow a philosophy of Interactive Caregiving™ in which they encourage seniors to become active physically as well as mentally. As much as they are able, we will accompany your loved one to various activities and places in the community. For those who enjoy the outdoors, our caregivers can take them on a stroll through nearby parks such as Shullgate Park in Huber Heights or Taylorsville and Carriage Hill Metroparks. Other interests in Phoneton include:
- Visiting the nearby Vandalia Senior Citizens Center
- Checking out the Halderman Musem Barn
- Enjoying the view on Carriage Trails
- Exercising the mind and reading at the Dayton Metro Library
We will work to raise the quality of life for your loved one both inside and outside of the home. If you would like to learn more about the in home care services we provide near you in Phoneton, OH, please contact us or call (937) 343-4830 today.