Senior In Home Care in New Carlisle, OH
Offering industry-leading senior in home care in your area
Founded as Monroe in 1810, New Carlisle, OH was incorporated as a city in 1973. The population is estimated to be over 5,500 people, of which nearly 15 percent are seniors over 65 years old. If you have an elderly loved one who lives alone in the area, it may be time to consider senior in home care. Comfort Keepers has been providing award-winning care services for nearly two decades. We are committed to helping seniors achieve a higher quality of life while living at home.
When you begin working with our agency, we will conduct an in-home assessment to learn more about your loved one’s living conditions, physical limitations, cognitive clarity, health, diet, interests, personality and more in order to make an effective customized care plan. We provide a number of senior in home care services including, but not limited to:
- In-Home Care: Includes light housekeeping, hygiene and mobility assistance, meal preparation, transportation, and more.
- 24 Hour Care: Providing caregivers 24 hours a day so your family member is safe at all times.
- Respite Care: Temporary care for a loved one while the family caretaker is away.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: Memory strengthening and care services for those with Alzheimer’s or dementia.
- End of Life Care: Providing compassionate care for your loved one in the late stages of their life.
- Transitioning Home: Care to improve the chances of a speedy, full recovery after a hospital stay.
Senior In Home Care in New Carlisle
At Comfort Keepers we have a philosophy called Interactive Caregiving™ in which we encourage our caregivers to get their senior clients actively involved in their community and engaged with their interests. Your family can count on a care aide to provide companionship and transportation to activities like a day at the Elderly United of New Carlisle senior center, or to keep your loved one physically active with a stroll through Smith Park. They are always coming up with ideas; here are a few more:
- Enjoying the outdoors gardening at the New Carlisle Community Garden
- Viewing art in a peaceful environment at the Penny Lane Art Gallery and Coffee Shop
- Going out for a special meal at Taqueria Cueramaro or Studebaker's Country Restaurant
- Strengthening muscles and balance at New Carlisle Sports & Fitness
- Tweaking recipes and shopping for ingredients at BCU Food Pantry or IGA
Do you have an aging relative who may require senior in home care services? Learn more and contact our office serving New Carlisle, OH or call (937) 343-4830 to discuss your care needs today.