Care at Home in Englewood, OH
Find the best care at home right here in the community
At Comfort Keepers, we’re known as one of the nation’s best providers of care at home because of our values, our community-centric approach, and our unique approach to customized care planning. Now, we’re proud to bring that mission to Englewood and across Montgomery County so that you can find Comfort Keepers close to home. We’re ready to work with your family to provide the best care possible to aging loved ones.
We believe that all seniors deserve the best quality of life possible, and we provide care at home to support the thousands of seniors who choose to stay at home. More and more seniors choose to age in place, maintaining their independence and current lifestyle for longer. Comfort Keepers offers a wide variety of services, including:
- Companionship care, with a dedicated caregiver who builds a relationship with your loved one to provide day to day care
- Personal care, to help with hygiene tasks including bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- Respite care, for ongoing assistance when family caregivers need to step away for any length of time
- Transitional care, to help your loved one regain health and independence following a hospital stay, surgery, or injury
- Alzheimer’s or dementia care, for specialized services geared toward clients with degenerative cognitive diseases
- End of life care, to assist the whole family through the end of life process
Receiving care at home means your loved one will have assistance with any daily activities, including meal planning, light housekeeping, laundry and linens changing, and mobility assistance. And through companionship care, your care plan can incorporate your loved one’s hobbies, favorite places, and preferred activities.
Care at home doesn’t mean your loved one will be stuck at home—in fact, because Comfort Keepers can provide mobility assistance as well as reliable transportation, we can help your loved one access medical care providers, community events, social opportunities, and more. Your loved one might want to visit the Randolph Township Historical Society, a cup of coffee at Boston Stoker Coffee Company, or a change of scenery in Englewood MetroPark.
If you’re helping to care for an aging loved one in Englewood, you can access the best care at home right here in the community. Call our office today at (937) 343-4830 to learn more about our customizable care plans.