Home Care in Columbus, North Carolina
Comfort Keepers Home Care is a leading senior care agency throughout Columbus
Comfort Keepers provides various specialized and in home care services to seniors in Columbus, North Carolina, who wish to remain independent. Our team is committed to delivering exceptional assistance throughout a senior's day to live their best lives in the comfort of their own home. We can assist with daily tasks, specific requirements, and respite care for family caregivers.
Comfort Keepers is one of the certified providers of senior care services. We provide a variety of specialized and in home care services to seniors in Columbus, North Carolina. Our team is committed to delivering exceptional assistance throughout a senior's day to live their best lives at home. Our services include:
In Home Care:
- Companion Care - daily assistance with tasks and participation in clients' favorite activities
- Personal Care - dignified aid with bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Safety Care - we keep seniors safe at home, even when alone
- Senior Transportation - we drive seniors to and from appointments
- Seniors & Technology - we help seniors use technology to stay connected
- Interactive Caregiving - our holistic approach to care
- 24 Hour Care - around-the-clock supervision and assistance within the home
- Dementia Care - special care for seniors with cognitive decline
- End of Life Care - essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- In-Facility Care - we offer our services in assisted living facilities
- Post Hospital Care - our care team helps seniors recover from a hospital stay and avoid re-admission
Care Outside the Home
Our caregivers can drive seniors to and from appointments, events, and social gatherings with our transportation services. They can assist with the transportation of medication, groceries, and other necessary items when seniors cannot leave their homes. No matter where your loved one needs to go, a caregiver will be there to assist them and ensure they make it there and back safely. Some of our favorite places to take seniors include:
Our home care providers are happy to drive seniors to one of the many parks throughout Polk County. This is especially helpful for seniors wanting to keep up on exercise, enjoy nature, or want some fresh air. Our team can accompany them on walks, fishing trips, taking their grandchildren out to play, and more.
If your loved one needs to visit their doctor or has a medical appointment; our caregivers can ensure they make it on time. They can also take notes during the visit to report back to concerned family members who could not attend the appointment.
If your loved one enjoys reading or connecting with others in the community, visiting the Polk County Public Library is a must! Our caregivers are happy to take your loved one to the library to check out books, attend a program, or use their computers.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
To learn more about how Comfort Keepers can help seniors throughout Columbus, North Carolina, please contact our office today. Our staff can answer any questions you may have and schedule a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss our home care options. To get started, click one of the buttons below.