In Home Senior Care Experts in Jamestown, NC From Comfort Keepers
When you begin searching for in home senior care for your loved one, there are many things you will have to consider. Questions like does your loved one need part-time or full-time care, are they able to remember to take medications on time, or do they just need a bit of company can become overwhelming. Luckily, Comfort Keepers® is here to help you with those decisions.
Give us a call at (336) 252-4429 to learn more!
Our Home Care Services
At Comfort Keepers®, we offer the best quality care, starting with our core services. Our caregivers are fully trained, certified, and experienced to provide seniors with the highest quality care services possible. We will work with your loved one to customize a plan that works for them while still ensuring their safety and dignity. Whether they require constant care or simply companionship, we’ll find a plan to fit their needs. Below is a short description of our service offerings.
- Transitional Care- providing a helping hand to seniors recovering from an illness or injury by keeping them on track with basic housework, recovery goals, and following the doctor prescribed plan.
- Respite Care- allowing overworked or overtired family members a reprieve from the daily tasks associated with taking care of their loved one.
- Personal Care and Light Housekeeping- tidying the bathrooms, kitchen, laundry, personal hygiene/grooming, and nutritious meal preparation.
- End Of Life Care- assisting family members in core home services and household duties to ensure that they can spend as much time as possible with their loved one.
- Dementia Care & Alzheimer's Care- pointing concerned loved ones in the right direction for Dementia and Alzheimer’s testing, educating family members on the disease and providing a care plan for seniors to reduce the stress and frustration a senior may experience, and more.
What Makes Comfort Keepers® Unique?
All of our caregivers are trained in our approach to in home senior care, called Interactive Caregiving™, or the idea that seniors are healthiest when they are mentally, physically, and socially active. Our caregivers will work with your loved one to ensure that they are getting enough exercise to help keep them active for years to come, nutritious food to fuel their body, and play games or do puzzles to help seniors retain their mental edge. Our caregivers are also licensed drivers and are more than happy to help your loved one do anything from shop for groceries at the Food Lion in Forestdale Plaza or find their next great read at the Jamestown Public Library.
If you’d like to learn more about why you should choose Comfort Keepers® and our exceptional caregivers or to schedule your free in home consultation, please contact us online or call us at (336) 252-4429. Our operators are available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have and begin helping your loved one write the next chapter in their story.