Your Loved One is Our Top Priority - Keeping Them Safer At Home
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
Having a senior leave the comfort of their home for day-to-day assistance is no longer a worry. Comfort Keepers® is proud to offer 24-Hour Senior Care for any seniors in the Somers Point, NJ area. Our compassionate caregivers are highly trained and prepared to offer in-home services and assistance with daily tasks.
Home Care Services in Somers Point, NJ
One plan, or three or four variants, will not work for each person. So instead of offering preset plans of care, each Comfort Keepers client will meet with their Care Coordinator to decide a plan customized to their needs, including:
- Ensuring healthy meals, transportation, and medications are available
- Help with chores, meal preparation, shopping, picking up prescriptions, and other errands
- Evening and overnight assistance for seniors prone to loneliness, or are known to wander or sleepwalk
- Offering every client under our care with meaningful activities and companionship every day
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and other personal care routines
If Alzheimer’s or Dementia care is needed, we have 24-hour caregivers trained to provide services for them to ensure every family gets the best services. Assistance for those who have been recently released from the hospital or have limited mobility is also offered.
Everyone deserves a meaningful life with connections to others, so we ensure our customized care plans have daily doses of joy. We work with the client’s care team to develop the best plan for them, regardless of if it’s to improve an elder’s quality of life or to have someone else at home. We’ll be sure we’re there to help every step of the way.
Is 24-Hour Care in Somers Point, NJ Beneficial?
Care for an aging parent or loved one in their home allows them to feel more comfortable, with help to keep up on their day-to-day lives. The best care any time of day or night is close by, offering peace of mind for the client and their family.
Seniors can experience many quality-of-life benefits from 24-hour home care, including:
- Improved socialization, from the caregiver themselves to being able to access places they had not been able to before.
- Having someone there to notice when the client’s health changes, from a urinary tract infection to skin infections.
- Avoid accidents in the kitchen or bathroom, from falls to making sure the stove is not left on.
- Reducing agitation in those with dementia, who may have lost their sense of time and place.
There’s no need to care for a loved one alone. Our experienced caregivers are here to help reduce family stress while keeping the client's family updated on what is happening.
We strive to make seniors comfortable with compassionate and quality care customized to their needs. If you know someone who could benefit from our 24-hour care, contact us about developing a personalized plan with our care coordinators.