About Comfort Keepers® of Flemington, NJ
Comfort Keepers® of Flemington, NJ opened in 2006 and is widely recognized as the leading provider of professional, dependable in-home care and senior care solutions in Flemington and all of Western New Jersey. Our expert-trained home care aides let your loved one remain at home for as long as safely possible, a dream come true for many seniors. Caregivers have one goal: enriching the lives of our clients and their families. We achieve this by maintaining their safety, well-being, and comfort as they continue to live independently. In-home care gives seniors freedom despite limited mobility, chronic conditions, and other age-related considerations. We treat each of our clients with respect and dignity, as if they are members of our own family.
Quality Home Care for Independence and Peace of Mind.
There are several factors that set us apart in a highly competitive and often confusing industry. Looking for in-home care can lead to many questions. We provide a number of features that make us unique from other companies. We empower our clients to live life to the fullest through our unique brand of in-home care called Interactive Caregiving™, which transforms daily activities into special moments that help keep our clients physically active, mentally stimulated, socially engaged and emotionally strong. The philosophy behind Interactive Caregiving—backed by years of research—is that seniors who stay actively engaged in life retain better cognitive function, remain in better physical condition, and live happily and independently longer. Comfort Keepers® is always here for you. We partner with our clients’ families, allowing them to be as involved as they wish and are able in their loved ones day-to-day care. We tailor in-home care to the exact needs of each client, providing from as few as three hours a visit to full-time, 24/7 in-home care. A complete answer to any of your questions can be provided during a FREE HOME VISIT with one of our Client Care Coordinators.
The following is a partial list of key factors that set us apart from our competitors:
- Comfort Keepers® is Ranked #1 by Entrepreneur Franchise 500 for Senior In-Home Care in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- Comfort Keepers® is rated a "World-Class Franchise" by The Franchise Research Institute in 2009, 2010, 211, 2012, 2013, 2014 ,2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 thanks to our unsurpassed operational system and tremendous support resources.
- Comfort Keepers® is Ranked #1 for America's Best Customer Service for Home Care Providers by Newsweek Magazine -2019.
- Extraordinary Achievement, Franchise Satisfaction (Franchise Research Institute): 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- Comfort Keepers® has a Health Care Service Firm License with New Jersey's Division of Consumer Affairs (HP0081000) and adheres to the strict home care regulations as mandated by the New Jersey Board of Nursing. New Jersey legislation P.L. 2014, c.029 requires all New Jersey Home Care Service Firms to be registered with the Division of Consumer Affairs. As a condition of that registration, each firm must obtain accreditation from an accrediting body recognized by the Commissioner of Human Services. Comfort Keepers® of Flemington is accredited by the National Institute for Home Care Accreditation (NIHCA) and adheres to their stringent standards of care designed with consumer protection as a central purpose.
- Comfort Keepers® is proud to be an A+ Accredited Provider by the New Jersey Better Business Bureau.
- Comfort Keepers® maintains a comprehensive insurance portfolio including professional liability insurance, general liability insurance and workers' compensation insurance. All Comfort Keepers® caregivers are bonded and insured. In addition, our Comfort Keepers® caregivers are insured to drive clients.
- Comfort Keepers® carefully selects and thoroughly screens every Comfort Keepers® caregiver and office staff member. Comfort Keepers® requires a minimum of two face to face interviews. Comfort Keepers® requires and verifies three professional references. All Comfort Keepers® caregivers and office staff members have federal, state and county background checks along with a motor vehicle check. Certified Home Health Aides are fingerprinted as required by New Jersey's Division of Consumer Affairs. In addition, random drug tests are required. All screenings are repeated throughout the year.
- All Comfort Keepers® caregivers are employees. Comfort Keepers® is responsible for payroll taxes and all federal, state and local taxes including the required deductions such as FICA, Medicare, Social Security, and Unemployment Taxes.
- Comfort Keepers® conducts ongoing training in the office, online and in the field including onsite visits by our Director of Nursing.
- Comfort Keepers® in-home care services are available by the hour, day, week, or month, so a package can be designed to fit your needs and budget.
- Comfort Keepers® services are available for in-home care, or any facility such as independent living, hospitals, rehabilitation, long-term care centers and retirement homes.
- Comfort Keepers® is an approved participant in the New Jersey Education Association (NJEA) Member Benefit Program.
- Comfort Keepers® is the endorsed provider for the New Jersey Firemen's Mutual Benevolent Association.
- Comfort Keepers® has established working relationships with numerous patient based groups such as the National MS Society and the Alzheimer’s Association.
- Comfort Keepers® National Call Center ensures your call is always answered by professional staff after regular business hours (Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm) including weekends and all holidays. You will always hear a friendly voice no matter when you call Comfort Keepers®. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days a year.
- Most importantly, Comfort Keepers® will care for your loved one as if we were caring for a member of our own family.
When reviewing your options, remember; the difference is our staff. It is our adherence to ethical business practices, our unwavering commitment to quality in-home care, and the excellence of our personalized service. It would an honor to show you the Comfort Keepers® way!
Comfort Keepers® elevates the human spirit for today’s seniors and families through a unique, individualized approach to care that helps seniors thrive and achieve greater well-being by fostering everyday positive moments, connection, and a more purposeful life no matter their age or acuity. Our goal is to provide high-quality in-home care services that keep our loved ones safe in comfort of their own home.
The mission of Comfort Keepers® is to deliver the highest quality of in-home care services and senior care assistance that enables seniors and other adults to enjoy the highest level of independence and quality of life achievable. We understand that no two clients are alike. Every client has unique requirements that need to be met in order to continue to live safely at home. Home care services provided by Comfort Keepers® are tailored to meet the specific needs of our clients. We provide our clients with the highest quality of life achievable through personalized planning and Interactive Caregiving™, with our caregivers striving to make a difference in our clients' lives. We treat each of our clients with respect, dignity, compassion, and care they deserve, as if they were a member of our own family.
The vision of Comfort Keepers® is to provide superior in-home care services and senior care assistance by continually increasing our care standards. We support this vision by retaining only highly skilled caregivers with integrity and compassion and are committed to a rigorous ongoing training program.
New Jersey legislation P.L. 2014, c.029 requires all New Jersey Health Care Service Firms to be registered with the Division of Consumer Affairs. As a condition of that registration, each firm must obtain accreditation from an accrediting body recognized by the Commissioner of Human Services. Comfort Keepers® of Flemington is accredited by the National Institute for Home Care Accreditation (NIHCA) and adheres to their stringent standards of care designed with consumer protection as a central purpose.
Comfort Keepers® proudly serves Flemington and all of Hunterdon, Warren, Somerset, Morris and Sussex Counties. We are Western New Jersey's premier in-home care provider. We also work closely with our fellow Comfort Keepers peers to insure that consistent care can be provided throughout New Jersey, around the country and around the world. For more information, please call Comfort Keepers at 908.806.2220 or Toll Free at 877.806.2220. You will always hear a friendly voice no matter when you call. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. We will be able to provide precise answers to your specific questions as well as schedule a FREE IN-HOME VISIT so you can meet a Client Care Coordinator in person. This visit is the first step in developing a mutual sense of trust and respect that will yield professional, compassionate in-home care and peace of mind for not only the actual client, but also the extended circle of family and friends. It would be an honor to show you the Comfort Keepers® way!