Care You & Your Family Deserve
Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care Bellevue, NE
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
Comfort Keepers of Bellevue understands the challenges families are dealt with when caring for a loved one with Alzheimer's disease or dementia, especially when it comes to keeping them safe at home. Our professionals provide physical, mental, and emotional support that are needed by our clients, allowing them the power of independence, enjoy a higher quality of life, and avoid the need to move to an assisted living facility.
With our help, your loved one can remain in the comfort of home. It is our mission to provide everyone, no matter their circumstances, a sense of security, connection, and uplifting moments. With Comfort Keepers, your worries can be alleviated and quality dementia care can be provided to your loved one at home.
Dementia & Alzheimer's Home Care Services in Bellevue, NE
Comfort Keepers provides the following support for families:
- Specially trained caregivers who can provide advanced care
- Providing families with information about dementia
- Patient-specific care plans based on the individual's needs and goals
- Assistance with light housekeeping and transportation, as well as personal care
- Offering clients stimulating, joyful, and physically healthy opportunities
- Companionship, respite care, and other support services such as meal planning and preparation
Alzheimer's and Dementia In-Home Care Bellevue
Each of our caregivers is properly trained to work with seniors with Alzheimer’s and dementia and is carefully screened for empathy to ensure compassionate care is given. They are also provided with the essential tools needed to help their patients and families.
We will assist your loved one with daily tasks and provide specialized dementia care, including:
- Taking steps to avoid frustration
- Adapting to client needs
- Keeping the home environment healthy and safe
- Care tailored to each individual
At Comfort Keepers, our Alzheimer's and dementia in-home care services are designed to support meaningful involvement, build trusting relationships, and adapt to the needs of our clients.
Comfort Keepers of Bellevue, NE
Contact Comfort Keepers of Bellevue for more information about our dementia and Alzheimer's care in the home. Our Care Coordinator can schedule an in-home consultation to determine the right caregiver and care plan for your loved one.