Home Care Services for the Elderly in Cockeysville, MD and Nearby Areas
For loved ones who live alone in Baltimore County, home care services for the elderly can be a daily resource and a regular wellness check
At Comfort Keepers, our mission is simple: to uplift the quality of life of each of our clients. Everything we do supports that mission, from recruiting the best caregivers to offering top quality home care services for the elderly and fully customizable care plans. When your family partners with our locally owned and operated agency, you’ll see the difference immediately.
The daily plan our caregivers implement is fully customized for your loved one’s needs. We’ll work with you and your whole family to design a plan that provides the services your loved one will benefit from the most, on your schedule and your budget. Our in home care services for the elderly can support all facets of a healthy, happy life. The caring senior service we provide has been proven to decrease senior loneliness and isolation while increasing positive health outcomes.
Our comprehensive senior care services include:
- Meal planning assistance, including grocery store trips, food preparation, and food storage
- Mobility assistance, which can include personal transportation and also moving, stretching, repositioning, and safety in moving throughout your home
- Daily task assistance, like getting the mail, tidying up your living space, and doing the dishes
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care, for specialized care and services for clients with degenerative cognitive diseases
- Companion care, building a relationship with a caregiver who can also help you partake in community events, family events, and technology and social media to stay connected
At Comfort Keepers, we’re determined to provide the best home care services possible for you and your loved ones. If you need assistance after hours, our staff is available to your family 24/7. If you need to change your care schedule, our coordinator can help you do so—including around-the-clock monitoring and coverage.
If your aging loved one is residing in a nursing home, assisted living facility, or any other kind of live-in program, we’ll coordinate with your facility staff as we create your care plan. A Comfort Keepers caregiver can offer additional support, and reinforcement for the care your loved one receives from their medical providers. You can receive individual caregiving from Comfort Keepers no matter where you live.
If you’re concerned about the quality of life of an aging loved one, home care services for the elderly can make a difference. Call (410) 246-2082 to reach our office serving Cockeysville, MD and communities throughout Baltimore County today to learn more.