Senior Home Care Services From Comfort Keepers in Damariscotta, Rockland, Brunswick, and the Surrounding Areas of Maine
Learn more about the areas we serve and the senior home care options we offer through our Damariscotta, ME office
Comfort Keepers is proud to offer senior home care services to Damariscotta, Rockland, Brunswick, and the surrounding areas of Maine. No matter where your loved one lives, our caregivers will gladly provide them with assistance and support they need to age comfortably at home. At Comfort Keepers we are committed to delivering premium home care to older adults and elevating their spirits on a daily basis.
Aside from delivering senior home care services, our mission is to keep our clients engaged in everyday activities. Our caregivers can help your loved one stay active in their community, maintain an active social life and participate in local events.
We offer a wide range of senior home care services to seniors in Damariscotta and surrounding areas.
- Interactive Caregiving – With this unique approach we are able to keep our clients engaged in their care and ensure their social, emotional, physical and mental well-being.
- Personal Care – Maintaining personal hygiene is not just important for your loved one’s physical health, but their mental well-being as well. Our caregivers are trained to provide assistance with personal care tasks such as bathing, grooming, toileting, incontinence care, transferring and positioning, or mobility assistance.
- Companion Care – Whether your loved one needs a helping hand with grocery shopping, running errands, cooking or transportation, they can count on us.
- Respite Care – With our respite care, family caregivers are able to take a break from their duties and recharge their batteries.
- Transitioning Care – We will help seniors recover safely at home after a hospital stay for surgery, illness, or other medical events.
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Care – Our caregivers are also trained to deliver specialized memory care that allows seniors with dementia to age safely at home.
- 24 Hour Home Care – Seniors who are prone to wandering during the night could especially benefit from our around the clock care.
- End of Life Care – We are here to provide support and assistance to seniors who are nearing the end of life and help their families during this stressful and emotional time.
Could your loved one benefit from our senior home care? If so, please do not hesitate to contact us. Call our office in Damariscotta, ME at (207) 563-2273 today and we will gladly answer all of your questions and schedule an in-home consultation.