Home Care Your Loved One Deserves in Villa Hills, KY and the Surrounding Areas
Discover how Comfort Keepers of Villa Hills, KY can assist your loved one with home care services.
When families in Villa Hills and the surrounding areas need home care services for aging loved ones, they turn to Comfort Keepers, a senior care agency that offers personalized care matching the client’s needs, schedule, and budget. Whether your loved one needs assistance with homemaker tasks on a part-time basis or specialized care round the clock, we are here to ensure they age with dignity in the home they love.
What follows is a short overview of our home care programs in Villa Hills, so view our list of services and contact us today for more information on how we can customize your parent or relative’s care for an elevated quality of life and improved independence.
- Senior In-Home Care – Our caregivers help seniors with all activities of daily living, including but not limited to meal preparation, grocery/home shopping, light housekeeping, medication reminders, personal care, transportation, and companionship.
- 24 Hour Home Care – Working in shifts, our care providers look after older adults who require non-stop monitoring and assistance due to health or mobility problems, safety issues or other concerns.
- Alzheimer's Disease & Dementia Care – With our help, seniors with dementia do not have to move to memory care facilities as they can get specialized care at home, suited to the stage of their condition.
- End-of-Life Care – Our home care experts make the end of life transition more bearable for seniors and families alike, assisting with daily routines and offering comfort and support.
- Fall Prevention – Our experts perform detailed home safety assessments to determine fall risks and hazards at home and propose preventative measures that boost senior safety.
- Interactive Caregiving – With our unique, game-changing approach to senior care, seniors get to participate in their own care and remain as mentally and physically stimulated as possible.
- Private Duty Nursing – We offer medical assistance to seniors in the area, provided by registered nurses and licensed practical nurses.
- Respite Care – Our home care services are designed not just to support seniors but their family members as well. With us, primary caregivers can take a break from their responsibilities to rest.
- Transitional Care – Our caregivers help older adults safely transition from hospital to home and thus reduce the risk of additional health problems that may lead to yet another hospital stay.
Contact us today to learn more about us and how we can be of service to your family. We are happy to help!