Senior Home Care Services in Union, KY & the Surrounding Area
Comfort Keepers offers home care plans tailored to your loved one’s needs in Union, KY.
When seniors in Union and the surrounding areas need assistance with daily activities as they age, Comfort Keepers is there to make sure they are as happy, active, and independent in their senior years as possible. With a wide range of non-medical home care programs, all adjustable to perfectly meet your loved one’s specific set of needs, caregivers with plenty of experience and a passion for helping others, and affordable hourly rates, Comfort Keepers can make a true difference in your loved one’s life.
In Union, we offer the following home care services:
- In-home care – Including both personal care and hygiene services and companion care, which consists of assistance with various homemaker tasks, in-home care is the preferred option for the majority of seniors who need support to maintain their independence and quality of life at home.
- 24-hour home care – In addition to regular care options, our caregivers can work in shifts to care for seniors non-stop.
- Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care – Older adults with dementia can benefit from home care assistance as well. They can get all the help they need to lead quality, dignified lives in the comfort and safety of their homes.
- Assisted living in the home – Seniors do not have to move to assisted living facilities to get assisted living care. We can enable your loved one to continue with their routine at home, regardless of the level of care they require.
- End-of-life care – Our home care providers assist with various activities and tasks during the end of life transition, making this difficult period a bit easier both for seniors and their families.
- Fall prevention – We work with families to come up with the best fall prevention strategies to improve safety in senior homes.
- Interactive caregiving – Our brand of caregiving is nationally renowned because we do not just care for seniors; we encourage them to engage in their own care and receive plenty of physical and mental stimulation along the way.
- Respite care – We care for older adults when primary caregivers need some time off from their caregiving duties.
- Transitioning home – Our caregivers ease the transition from hospital to home, help with recovery, and prevent the risk of complications.
To get answers to any questions you may have or get started with our personalized home care services, please contact our office in Union today. We are happy to be of help!