Home Care in Easton, CT and the Surrounding Area
Comfort Keepers is an industry leading provider of home care to Easton, CT.
As one of the leading home care agencies in Connecticut and across the country, Comfort Keepers offers home care services based on a holistic caregiving model that gives seniors plenty of freedom in making care-related decisions and encourages them to make the most out of their senior years, regardless of age, medical issues or other challenges.
When you start working with us, the best care provider for your loved one will get to know them better and they will not just assist with daily tasks but also discover what type of activities they enjoy the most, making sure to include those activities into their routine.
What this basically means is that in addition to providing help with personal and companion care tasks, ranging from assistance with bathing and incontinence care to meal prep and light housekeeping, our home care experts also promote fun, senior-friendly activities our clients can perform with ease and enjoyment, allowing them to move their bodies more and keep their brains healthier for longer.
We also provide respite care for families looking after senior loved ones in order to allow primary caregivers to take good care of themselves and rest from their caregiving obligations.
Our home care portfolio includes specialized care services as well. In Easton, CT, we can provide the following care plans for seniors who require additional support:
- Palliative Care- alleviating discomfort and promoting well-being on a physical, emotional, spiritual, and social levels for our clients regardless of expected lifespan.
- Transitioning Care- easing the transition from hospital to home, making sure doctor’s orders are followed, and boosting recuperation.
- Companionship Care- teaching older adults how to use computers and cell phones to stay in touch with loved ones, shop, read the news, and much more.
- Dementia Care- allowing individuals with a dementia diagnosis to remain at home, improving their safety, and performing a series of activities that help with symptom management.
- Alzheimer’s Care- assisting seniors with Alzheimer’s disease at home and ensuring they get the care they need without having to move to a memory care facility.
- End of Life Care- supporting seniors with terminal illnesses as a home health care agency, alongside their family members.
- Fall Prevention Program- maximizing home safety and educating seniors and their families about reducing the risk of falls both indoors and outdoors.
With our home care services, your aging loved one does not have to relocate to a nursing home or rely solely on the help of family and friends. They get to maintain their routine and independence at home and enjoy themselves along the way. Contact us today to learn more about our plans and how we can be of assistance to your family.
Give us a call at (203) 433-5107 to learn more!