How In-Home Senior Care from Comfort Keepers can make your loved one's Golden Years shine even brighter in Wallingford, CT, and the surrounding cities!
Here at Comfort Keepers Home Care serving Wallingford, CT, and the surrounding area, our goal is to be able to offer our clients a wide array of superior in-home senior care services. Each of our caregivers has been carefully chosen for their willingness and ability to provide the seniors they care for with services that will make it possible for them to continue living independently in their own homes. The safety and comfort of our clients are always going to be our first priority.
With our wide variety of services, your loved ones can receive a few hours of companionship a day to around-the-clock personal care. No matter what they require, we promise that each visit from our trusted caregivers – we call Comfort Keepers® - will be meaningful.
Give us a call to learn more!
Our caregivers offer their services in such a way as to ensure their clients can maintain their sense of dignity and independence, without feeling as though they are a burden.
Our core in-home senior care services are listed below:
In-Home Care Services:
- Stimulating seniors through good conversation and favored activities.
- Dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Support for familial caregivers so they can always be at their best.
- Safe travel so seniors can make appointments, events, and errands.
- Pairing seniors with technology to keep them connected and informed.
Specialized Care Services:
- Around-the-clock supervision and assistance within the home.
- Special care for seniors experiencing difficulties with cognitive decline.
- Essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy.
- Providing services in assisted living facilities and anywhere else that's called home.
- Helping seniors recover and avoid re-admission after transitioning from hospital to home.
What Is Care From Comfort Keepers?
Comfort Keepers Home Care in Wallingford, CT provides seniors and other adults a special brand of care we call Interactive Caregiving™. Our professional, compassionate caregivers actively engage clients as they care for them, enhancing their quality of life physically, mentally, emotionally, and socially. Studies have shown that seniors who remain active in their homes during their aging years live happier, healthier lives. We aim to do just that with our top-rated care.
Additionally, each of our caregivers is a licensed driver and is able to provide transportation for your senior loved one to wherever they need to go! Whether your senior needs help to get to an important doctor’s appointment, the pharmacy to pick up prescriptions, or the Wallingford Senior Center to take part in one of their many activities or services, a caregiver can get them there!
If you would like to learn more about our in-home elderly care services, how Interactive Caregiving™ can help make your loved one’s golden years shine even brighter, or if you’re ready to schedule your free in-home consultation, please contact us online anytime or call us at (203) 457-3159.