Let Us Make Your Loved One Smile
Providing Alzheimer’s and Dementia Home Care in Milford
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
As a leading provider of in-home care for seniors with Alzheimer's disease and dementia, Comfort Keepers works closely with families to provide the support they need. Whether providing care in a client’s home or helping families plan for future care needs, we are committed to helping seniors live the fullest possible lives, without needing to move to an assisted living facility.
Dementia & Alzheimer's Home Care Services Milford
Comfort Keepers provides the following support for families:
- Specially trained caregivers who can provide advanced care
- Providing families with information about dementia
- Patient-specific care plans based on the individual's needs and goals
- Assistance with light housekeeping and transportation, as well as personal care
- Offering clients stimulating, joyful, and physically healthy opportunities
- Companionship, respite care, and other support services such as meal planning and preparation
Alzheimer's and Dementia In-Home Care
Our goal is to provide excellent care for your loved ones, including those suffering from the effects of dementia and Alzheimer's. We carefully screen our caregivers, train them on the best techniques for working with these patients, and provide the tools they need to help you and your family through this difficult time.
We will assist your loved one with daily tasks and provide specialized dementia care, including:
- Taking steps to avoid frustration
- Adapting to client needs
- Keeping the home environment healthy and safe
- Care tailored to each individual
We provide compassionate Alzheimer’s and dementia in-home care services to support seniors with a decline in functioning, a decline in self-care abilities, major life transitions, and the inability to remain alone.
Comfort Keepers of Milford
Contact Comfort Keepers of Milford for more information about our dementia and Alzheimer's care in the home. Our Care Coordinator can schedule an in-home consultation to determine the right caregiver and care plan for your loved one. Contact Comfort Keepers West Milford at (203) 924-4949 today!