Senior Care in Aurora, Colorado
Comfort Keepers Home Care can provide your aging loved one in Aurora with the senior care they need to stay safe and independent at home
It's a daunting and heart-wrenching task to find senior care solutions for an elderly parent or grandparent. You love them and want to ensure they are safe and happy. But you also know you and your family members can't provide 24/7 care. This is where in-home support from compassionate caregivers such as Comfort Keepers provides the proper care solution for your loved one in Aurora, Colorado. To learn more contact our agency at (303) 214-9134.
Our Services in Aurora
Every client has unique care needs and situations, so we offer a full range of senior care services to provide seniors with the right amount of support for independent living at home. We design each care plan to each care recipient's specific needs, including daily assistance and specialized care to provide respite for family caregivers. Below is a complete list of our senior care services for families in Aurora:
In Home Care:
- Companion Care – our caregivers are dedicated to building solid relationships with the clients in their care
- Personal Care – we offer respectful assistance with personal needs like bathing, dressing, and grooming. This also includes services like fall prevention, mobility assistance, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, and meal preparation
- Safety Care – we ensure seniors stay safe at home, even if they are alone
- Senior Transportation – our caregivers provide transportation assistance to seniors that want to go out and about
- Seniors and Technology – if your loved one is struggling with social isolation, our caregivers can make sure they remain connected to friends and family through video calls, social media, and texting
- Interactive Caregiving – our caregivers are there to uplift seniors' lives and ensure they have the best quality of care for their entire health
Specialized Senior Care:
- 24 Hour Care – this service is beneficial for older adults who have safety concerns, are bedridden, or live with a chronic condition.
- Dementia Care – our memory care services allow a person with dementia to remain where they are most familiar and comfortable: home
- End of Life Care – we are here to provide essential assistance to terminally ill adults and emotional support for their families
- In-Facility Care – although our senior care agency typically offers care services within the home, we do complement care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care – this is our transitional care program that can help older or disabled adults who are about to be discharged from the hospital
- Private Duty Nursing – our home health aide team is made up of skilled licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs), that can perform a variety of medical tasks
Keeping Seniors Engaged Throughout Aurora
Our caregivers can drive their clients to and from their appointments, errands, and social obligations. If you have a loved one who wants to go out and about but can no longer drive themselves, we will be happy to help! Some of our favorite places to visit include:
Our caregivers love taking their clients to enjoy the outdoors at Blue Grama Grass Park. It's an excellent place for seniors to go with their grandchildren and watch them play on the playground. It can also be a great place to birdwatch and take a walk!
If your loved one is a bookworm, we can take them to the Aurora Public Library to check out books, listen to audiobooks, partake in senior programs, or use the computers.
Our caregivers can enjoy a delicious meal at Rosie's Diner with their clients, or if they'd prefer, they can pick up a to-go order and bring it to their home!
Learn More Today by Scheduling a Free Consultation
To learn more about how we can help seniors throughout Aurora, Colorado, maintain their independence, safety, and happiness at home, please contact our office today. Our staff can answer your family's questions about our senior care services and schedule a free, no-obligation consultation to get you started. Click one of the buttons below to get in touch!