How Our Personal Care Assistants in Vacaville, CA and Surrounding Areas Can Provide Help For Seniors During COVID-19 Pandemic
Our personal care assistants help for seniors can provide for your loved one during this difficult time in Vacaville, CA
As the whole world is fighting the coronavirus pandemic, practicing social distancing and staying at home are essential to preventing the spread of the virus, particularly for aging adults who are at a higher risk of getting infected.
Though it is critical we keep our senior loved ones safe, it is also important we keep them calm and active and make sure their needs are met in these challenging times.
Here is how our personal care assistants provide caring help for seniors during the crisis:
- Maintaining one-to-one relationships is especially important to aging adults who live alone, especially now when they need to stay at home all the time. Our senior care providers are well-trained in infection control and safety protocols and they are ready to offer loving companionship and cater to your loved one’s daily needs, reducing the risk of community-wide exposure to coronavirus.
- To eliminate the risk of contracting the virus, your parent is safest at home. Our help for seniors includes assistive services centered around maintaining your loved one’s wellness and overall health in an environment whey are the most protected – their home.
- Dedicated personal care assistants can go grocery shopping, pick up prescriptions, run errands, and provide transportation to scheduled medical appointments. Our local office can also place online orders of groceries and home essentials for your loved one.
- Our experts can perform a number of homemaking tasks and ensure surfaces in Mom or Dad’s home are disinfected.
- We can prepare healthy meals and make certain your loved one is eating healthy.
- At Comfort Keepers, our goal is to elevate the human spirit. Senior clients and family caregivers may need our support now more than ever. During a time when social distancing is essential to combating the virus, our goal is to combat the effects of social isolation too. We can help your parent to remain active, optimistic, and socially engaged until this is over.
- We are here to support families of senior loved ones as well, addressing questions and concerns and checking on your parent whenever you need us to.
- Many of our local offices provide remote services to augment and extend help for seniors in Vacaville, CA. We do this through check-in phone calls, virtual check-ins, and more.
- Whenever possible and safe, we try to implement our Interactive Caregiving model that consists of encouraging your loved one to participate in meaningful activities that promote a sense of normalcy in these uncertain times.
Call our local office today at (707) 297-3012 to schedule your free online consultation and learn more about how our personal care assistants provide exceptional help for seniors in Vacaville, CA, and the surrounding communities. Comfort Keepers can be an invaluable resource during these difficult times.