Comfort Keepers Elder Care Services Can Meet All of Your Senior's Personal Care Needs in Vacaville, CA
Personal elder care services will keep your loved one independent for as long as possible
In most cases, it is very difficult for a family caregiver to provide the level of care that their loved one requires. With responsibilities such as kids, jobs and a life of your own it can be almost impossible to fully take care of your senior. With our senior care services, you can have peace of mind knowing that your senior is in the professional and uplifting hands of our highly trained caregivers.
Comfort Keepers in Vacaville, CA, can assist your loved one with everyday tasks. Depending on their needs we can provide care for just a few hours a week or full-time elder care services.
Our caregivers are trained to lessen any embarrassment or discomfort with personal care services. Our personal home elder care services typically include:
- Hygiene assistance
- Grooming assistance
We can also assist your loved one with other services that are both inside and outside of the home. These elder care services can include:
- Running errands and shopping - Your parents can choose to stay home or come along and help with the shopping and errands.
- Feeding services - Our caregivers will also make sure your loved one eats home-cooked meals and turns mealtime into a more enjoyable, social time. If your loved one is on a prescribed diet, our caregivers will prepare meals according to the doctor’s orders.
- Transportation - Dependable transportation can also be provided whenever your loved one requires it.
- Mobility Assistance - With Comfort Keepers, your parents can feel independent and accomplished again even if they have mobility issues. Our motivated care providers offer mobility assistance as well as transferring and positioning services.
- Socializing - Because socializing is an important aspect of your parent’s life, our caregivers provide companionship. Home care providers can go shopping with your loved one, see a movie or share a meal with them.
- Light Housekeeping - They can also assist with maintaining a clean home by doing some light housekeeping such as vacuuming, dusting, cleaning the windows or washing the dishes. If your loved one has trouble doing the laundry we can assist with washing, drying, folding, ironing, and put clothes away.
- Medication Reminders - If your loved one is on multiple prescriptions it can be confusing to manage. Caretakers could ensure the right medications are being taken at the right times. Our caregivers can make sure your senior stays healthy by checking their blood pressure, temperature, heart rate, and breathing.
If you have any questions about our elder care services, please call our Vacaville office today at (707) 297-3012! If you're ready to take the first step to in home care schedule a free consultation!